Archived Viatamin Water Ringing Up Wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
Guest Service Duty

"Hi mam can I help you?"

"Yeah I bought 7 waters and the system rang it up as 1:02 and it was supposed to be a dollar even..

14 cents............omg we're doomed as a society. *face palmss

Our signs say $1.02. Now granted the price in the register should match the price on the sign (part of me wonders how accurate Target is), but 14 cents? This guest needs a new hobby.

And with the Sobe Water, you need to buy 10 of the same flavor to get the $5 giftcard. Dude was pissed when he bought a ton of sobe, but all different flavors.

And with the Sobe Water, you need to buy 10 of the same flavor to get the $5 giftcard. Dude was pissed when he bought a ton of sobe, but all different flavors.

Our registers acknowledged if they were different flavors and still gave out the gift cards.

We had cardigans last week that were 2 for 30.00 or like 22.50 each if you only bought one. Stupid register couldn't pick up on the different colors, so if a customer bought two different colors, they didn't get the 2 for 30 unless they caught it and asked for it.

There was an emergency batch that had to be printed out for the right price on the waters.
If it didn't get done, well you know, end of the world .14

ITEOTWAWKI --

836a8cf6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back