Archived Vibe=Shortage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vibe is causing so much shortage, we need a classification in TCM! What's the point of having AP in the store if we are just going to create shortage by keeping "guests"in the store. The worst part is someone got coached for receipt checking a KNOWN THEFT SUBJECT! Fuck it, I'm done, there's no point in AP being in the building now. We just go over their heads and accept bad returns because we want business and they only help with a security presence. Next year TPS'S will be cashier trained for back up.

Coming from a 6 year AP veteran, you needa CHILL.. Do what you can and don't take it personally-- otherwise you'll be the one shown the door. Yes, it's absolutely frustrating what Target has done these past few months with AP, but at the end of the day, it's THEIR merchandise/property and target understands theft happens. Control what you can, educate the team, partner with the right people, and have fun.. Take it from me, you'll never completely fix everything, nor will you solve it by acting this way. Plus is this the attitude you really want to portray to the team? And lower moral even more?? Step up, be a leader, and the quicker you learn to personally detach from these situations, the more successful you will be. Trust me. Ask any AP member that's done it for years.

Team member was right to be coached because in our directives states only an LOD or AP TM is allowed to receipt check.

Just do what you can dude.

Team member was right to be coached because in our directives states only an LOD or AP TM is allowed to receipt check.

Curious, is this only at the door or at guest service also? I work our service desk and often times hear other team members ask for guest receipts before giving them scissors to open a package or cut shoes loose. Personally I figure if they're asking for the scissors they have either purchased it or are pretty ballsy if they haven't.

Curious, is this only at the door or at guest service also? I work our service desk and often times hear other team members ask for guest receipts before giving them scissors to open a package or cut shoes loose. Personally I figure if they're asking for the scissors they have either purchased it or are pretty ballsy if they haven't.

Door, but I have had that exact situation happen. Plenty of times.

I say just hang in there and do what you can. AP has and continues to change but that's what business's do. They have to change in order to keep with the current trend. If you have support from your team and etl's you should go far.

Sorry, was drinking and needed to vent. I feel my team does a whole lot more than other AP teams in my area and we've been asked to do more with less. I dont portray these thoughts with my team, just needed to get them out. I've lost all desire to move up in the company, with how they're moving. My ETL said she was moving on in September and we still dont have her fill in. The vibe in my store is getting ridiculous and with what they're asking my team to do since my ETL has left is just frustrating me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back