Archived Voluntary resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did you apply?
Was jobless during 4th Q and somehow got hired for flow. Was offered to permanent spot for dayside backroom. All but of the other brtms have gotten fired over the last 4 years which has kept my average at 40. Will instantly leave without even giving my two weeks once something better pops up

And what's the purpose and benefit of doing that lol?
Less time I need to spend at Target

Though looking back, it might be better to use all my vacation, then quit. I'll probably put in 3 week loa, use all my sick and vacation and then tell them in the middle of it I quit

That shows real class,we should have more people like you,oh sorry scratch that,we already have .

Yeah why you quitting anyway? And no one wants a unreliable, unpredictable person, they should've just booted you. Make up your mind and be firm in your decisions.

Life happens, sounds like he made an emotional decision but has come to his senses. Nothing wrong with that

Every team member at my store who changed their mind has had their full shifts and jobs given back unless we already replaced them. Rare to replace someone that quick so you should be fine. It's much easier to accept someone back than retrain a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back