Archived W2-- No Longer a Team Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I quit Target last March, 2014. Prior to quitting I had been doing the paperless W2s for a few years. Does anyone know if I'll still be able to access that, or really HOW to get my W2? My address has changed since leaving Target so I fear it'll never get to me!

I am also NOT on good terms with my former store (left very abruptly) so I really couldn't just check with the current ETL-HR.

Hi guys,
I quit Target last March, 2014. Prior to quitting I had been doing the paperless W2s for a few years. Does anyone know if I'll still be able to access that, or really HOW to get my W2? My address has changed since leaving Target so I fear it'll never get to me!

I am also NOT on good terms with my former store (left very abruptly) so I really couldn't just check with the current ETL-HR.

You should be able to use your same login as before. Once you go paperless, it stays that way.

I quit last March too. A week or two ago I logged into the paperless employee (or whatever it is) website and my W2 was sitting right there waiting to be downloaded. So just give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back