Archived W4 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguyattarget

SFS/OPU Master
The HR TM that did my orientation seemed pretty out of it, even though ours was nearly 8 hours long but we didn't even get to my eHR. It was just a TON of paperwork and lots of video watching and computer work. But, usually, whenever I get hired the W4 information is one of the first things that gets done especially before the first paycheck comes.

My second training shift is this Friday, should I let her or another HR TM or the ETL-HR know that I don't have eHR access (is that the same access to the online scheduling from home?) or my W4 information hasn't been completed? Or is this something that they know and ask me about? I mean, she got my proof of work eligibility and all that. I just want to do the W4 and sign up for direct deposit ASAP.

The HR TM that did my orientation seemed pretty out of it, even though ours was nearly 8 hours long but we didn't even get to my eHR. It was just a TON of paperwork and lots of video watching and computer work. But, usually, whenever I get hired the W4 information is one of the first things that gets done especially before the first paycheck comes.

My second training shift is this Friday, should I let her or another HR TM or the ETL-HR know that I don't have eHR access (is that the same access to the online scheduling from home?) or my W4 information hasn't been completed? Or is this something that they know and ask me about? I mean, she got my proof of work eligibility and all that. I just want to do the W4 and sign up for direct deposit ASAP.
She should of gave you paper to compete online.

She should of gave you paper to compete online.
Okay, I'll definitely bring it up on my shift. Thanks! I definitely thought it was weird. This is definitely one of the first things that should've taken care of, instead of the tasks.

Definitely ask sooner rather than later. For some reason ehr wouldn't let me sign in at either computer that was set up for it and an hr tm helped me call the hotline today (2 weeks into my job) :)
Goodluck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back