Archived Wage increases to $15 hour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I know is, if my yearly raise is bumped to $11 and nothing extra just because it's the new starting wage, I'm gonna be a little bit mad. If anything, I hope I get the new base pay of $11 + my first yearly raise + 2nd raise. I have zero idea on how any of this works because I've never actually been at any job long enough to experience this so I'm probably getting worked up over nothing. I just hope there's a discreptancy between the new starting wage and the wage I already get. I've been here for two years so I shouldn't be getting the new starting pay lol.

In the end, I'm sure many employees need a reason to actually leave Target, and this would be the reason. I always talk about how I want to get out of Spot, but I don't actually hate it, I love it, but I've got financial needs and it is kind of BS when you're back at starting wage after two years, the more I think about it, it's a raise but it's kind of a kick in the ass, I shouldn't be worried about what other people get paid at my job, but in this case, I think I have an obligation to be kind of like "Uh, hello?" if the worst does happen and I get a sweet 75c bump to $11. I hope I get the whole $1 raise of $11.25 an hour, since I'm at $10.25 atm.

People got the mandated raise, but when it came to reviews, their raises were very very small. I didn't get the wage increase but I got a bit bigger annual raise... not much, my store seems to be cheap

Wtf. There was an orientation tonight Friday night and they were making 11 dollars for orientation. While currrnt cashiers ringing up guests were making 10 dollars.
Double wtf.

Do you know if us food assistants are getting a raise?

I am going to ask that I get a raise equivalent to $11 with all of my raises from the last 5 years added on. I actually think us Signing TM's can make a solid argument to negotiate, as I find no way that anyone can actually back up these new pay grades.

I mean
  • Shitty paygrades for Signing TMs comes out October 15
  • Base pay raises announced
  • It's right before fourth quarter
They're basically saying "hey signing TMs, go negotiate for a better pay with your STL; they're basically going to have to give you the raise because they don't want to have to go job-hunting for a new signing TM before fourth quarter"

I think your math is off.

They converted shift differential to base pay for existing hires only.

New flow hires are getting exactly 50 cents over at 4 and 6am stores.

Also while that applies for sales floor end to end it has had no effect on cashier's so no not everyone is getting additional money.

I'm so confused by this. I currently make $11.07 as E2E Flow, but we have the $1 night diff for our 4AM-8AM hours, so what the heck amount am I going to be seeing in my pay now?

I'm so confused by this. I currently make $11.07 as E2E Flow, but we have the $1 night diff for our 4AM-8AM hours, so what the heck amount am I going to be seeing in my pay now?

Your base probably isn't going to change. You may get job differential up to 11.50 (shift differential is going away)

Your base probably isn't going to change. You may get job differential up to 11.50 (shift differential is going away)
So that basically means I'm getting a pay cut.

What the hell.

I don't know about any raise but I only make 12.01 as a FA after 4 raises and working here 4 years and 9 months. I sure better get a raise now. But in the end everyone will be making 15 dollars at the end of 2020. 3 LONG years from now.
Lol only

I'm 10.60 after 4 years and raises
As backroom

Food assistant is listed as pg35 in the paygrade thread.

New Paygrades

Thanks for correcting, should have noticed since I'm the one who posted the chart.

With n35 only being 50 cents over base it sounds like the PA position like anyone else who was an n9 is getting a pay cut.

I was told like instocks the position isn't going to exist very much longer. They will expect a regular market tm to take over those duties

Pretty embarrassing since I'm the one who posted the chart.

I was told like instocks the position isn't going to exist very much longer. They will expect a regular market tm to take over those duties

They can "expect" all they want, but the reality is not every market TM is capable of doing the order correctly, let alone keeping the p-fresh area fresh and full.

Also, they don't take initiative in doing research or even salesplanners. In my store, only me, the other FA and TL do salesplanners, even though every market TM should be doing it too.

Last edited:
Started at $8.25
Transferred after four years at $9.62
Two years later $11.85 plus my 20 hours of dollar shift differential every week.
Lol

I started at 8.50, and after 2 years was bump to 9.75. a 25 cent raise and everyone on flow got a dollar when we went to 6am because we lost the shift differential.

Lost all that when Target starting pay Rose to base 10.00 and logistics started at 10.50 and my last 10 cent raise brought it up to 10.60

So after almost 5 years I'm making only 10 cents more than new hires with no experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back