Archived Walkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to program a regular Target walkie to receive Channel 5 and 6 or are they subtle differences in hardware that prevent them from receiving these channels?

I know channel 6 is used for AP in my store, so I'd probably get in trouble for trying to switch. I dunno if it's possible to do so.

I'm a gonna let you finish, but I just want to know if anyone knows how to program a walkie from a different store, so that it works in your store. Is that clear? Words seem to be failing me. Maybe I'm having a stroke. Me fail English? That's unpossible!

I'm a gonna let you finish, but I just want to know if anyone knows how to program a walkie from a different store, so that it works in your store. Is that clear? Words seem to be failing me. Maybe I'm having a stroke. Me fail English? That's unpossible!

I'm told you should be able to cycle through and find where the stores settings are.

Well, last year we ordered new walkies, and when we received them they had to be programmed to store settings. My Mentor TL took them offstage somewhere to program them, but I'm not exactly sure how since I was gone that day lol.

Pretty sure though that you can't get 5/6 on the red walkies.

My question is why do you want to have access to 5 and 6? Worried about something happening on those channels? Pretty sure all walkies can work in any store. I didn't have to do any special programming when I got new walkies in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back