Archived Walmart Employee at Target Prank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna work with the people at 4:13. They seem fun.

And their TPS seem fun.

Their signing ninja did a wonderful job building the Crayola shipper.

STL is a wuss. He sent the girl TPS to kick them out. o_O

Nah. Video people are gonna take security guards more seriously than red/khaki TM

When comp shop was still a thing, one of Walmart's compers would leave a cart full of stray with a half-consumed drink on a nearby shelf.
I later heard from guests that someone shopping in the store was telling them that Target no longer accepted coupons/changed our return policy/other outrageous rumor.
AP followed her on camera & picked up on it but we couldn't kick her out as she was just under the threshold for disruptive behavior.

I hate people like this. It's why people come in our stores and do stuff for attention. They handled it well but it's still annoying

A couple weeks ago we had ~20 teenage girls come in and do some prank where they started skateboarding through the store (ended up circling from the back middle of the store to the front middle and leaving). They were filming it the whole time, but we all kinda just shrugged our shoulders. Ten minutes afterwards, AP came over and asked me if I saw them, to which I could only reply "Yup" and then he went back to his office.

LMFAO, the guy stocking soda was great.

Also, the first minute of the video, and like the last 3 minutes of the video, is absolutely worthless douche garbage.

LMFAO, the guy stocking soda was great.

Also, the first minute of the video, and like the last 3 minutes of the video, is absolutely worthless douche garbage.

"I GET IT ANYWAYS"

Amen. Can't stand the frat douche humor

These idoits tried to do the same thing. I was dying when the APTL came out of the middle of no where and stared cussing. :rolleyes:

Man those TPSs, my APBP would shoot me if I didn't have my shirt tucked in and a belt on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back