Archived Walmart Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagining a world where people would want to download an app for every store they shop in for the mobile payment app.

I hope this doesn't start a trend. That's slightly hypocritical of me to say because I certainly have the Starbucks app for payments, the dunkin donuts app, the amc theatre app, etc. I realized a few weeks ago, though, that I could add all those gift cards to the android pay app so they're in one place. I can't see my rewards, use the coupons or reload the cards in there, though so I still keep the actual apps.

Imagining a world where people would want to download an app for every store they shop in for the mobile payment app.

I hope this doesn't start a trend. That's slightly hypocritical of me to say because I certainly have the Starbucks app for payments, the dunkin donuts app, the amc theatre app, etc. I realized a few weeks ago, though, that I could add all those gift cards to the android pay app so they're in one place. I can't see my rewards, use the coupons or reload the cards in there, though so I still keep the actual apps.
The reason why companies are using methods like this, and CurrentC, is to avoid credit card fees. They're putting money over customer convenience.

Just another electronic payment system just waiting to be hacked! If Target gets this and gets hacked again.... oh boy than Spot is pretty much fucked!

I just wish Spot would get those rotating bagging systems...

You and me both.

And a freaking moving line. There is like, NO counter space at the front lanes. With all these people coming in and buying the huge toys....it's no fun trying to play Tetris with the boxes while trying to bag them properly as well as making their checkout Fast Fun and Friendly.

The reason why companies are using methods like this, and CurrentC, is to avoid credit card fees. They're putting money over customer convenience.

I know that's how currentc started, but Walmart pay allows credit cards other than their store card which is a sign they're throwing in the towel on that part.

I know that's how currentc started, but Walmart pay allows credit cards other than their store card which is a sign they're throwing in the towel on that part.
So why not allow all payment methods and give consumers more choice? Seems like a bad business move.

Just slap them in the face...

;)

Kinda gentle like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back