Waterloo water

Luck

The one and only SCTM™
My DC cant be the only one dealing with these nightmares constantly bursting open and leaking everywhere and causing hours of downtime can it? Even the slightest drop and they begin to leak. They are running them non con for now but then IB tried being greedy and went and threw a couple pallets right at end of shift and sure enough shut everything down. They must run the absolute thinnest wall on the cans possible.

Yeah, I had several cases of these last time I was processing damage, and if just one can pops it ruins all 3 of the 8 packs. Cardboard on their cases just seems too thin, and unlike LaCroix or other cans they don't also have a cardboard tray under them to provide extra protection when on conveyors.

Fuck Method soap too while we’re at it

This stuff leaks if you look at it funny.

And it's vendor built with no alternating layers, straight up, near six feet high, like a mountian of fail.

After restacking one of these I think next time I see one, I'll just dummy put & pull it then reinstate into a bulk location; but even FLOOR space is too good for these weaksauce containers.

Last edited:

And it's vendor built with no alternating layers, straight up, near six feet high, like a mountian of fail.

After restacking one of these I think next time I see one, I'll just dummy put & pull it then reinstate into a bulk location; but even FLOOR space is too good for these weaksauce containers.
🧐

My DC cant be the only one dealing with these nightmares constantly bursting open and leaking everywhere and causing hours of downtime can it? Even the slightest drop and they begin to leak. They are running them non con for now but then IB tried being greedy and went and threw a couple pallets right at end of shift and sure enough shut everything down. They must run the absolute thinnest wall on the cans possible.
It’s true! Specifically Waterloo and lacroix…. Always ends up becoming chargeback and a complete mess that i see the food team cleaning up daily

Is this creating issues

It’s true! Specifically Waterloo and lacroix…. Always ends up becoming chargeback and a complete mess that i see the food team cleaning up daily
We haven't had as many issues with shutting the system down now that Waterloo is permanently noncon and Targets generic version of lacroix added a cardboard bottom.
But they still break very easily.
You would not beleive how much damaged product our IMs are dealing with on the daily now.
They used to bring around carts to pick up damaged product at the end of shift. Mayne 5 carts for the whole building every day.
Now we haul multiple PRT loads of damage containers stacked 2-3 high on pallets every shift.
Combine that with how bad these new team members are at loading trailers. I can't imagine how much product is damaged by the time it reaches the stores now.

Back