Archived Wearing flannel as part of your uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh at my store all the ETLs, TLs, LODs and HRs wear flannel but it’s not ok for us TMs to wear flannel. -_-

What kind of flannel I’m confused. Most team members at my store are always in something maroon or burgundy and never in red.

Not necessarily. Yes, it's easy if they're standing behind a register or actively stocking merchandise. Not so much if they're walking from one area to another, or tidying up a rack of clothing.

You'll live.

Not necessarily. Yes, it's easy if they're standing behind a register or actively stocking merchandise. Not so much if they're walking from one area to another, or tidying up a rack of clothing.

I can wear a black hoodie and get stopped by a guest off the clock. My vendors who don't wear uniforms will be asked where stuff it. Just saying....

My store is out of control, practically no dress code. Plaids, stripes, logos, so many NOT red shades of color shirts, Blake pants/jeans.
The other day I was shocked to see this VERY young tiny girl (looked about 11 yrs old) wearing jeans and a navy parka take something off a u-boat. I watched while she pushed it. An employee ? No name badge, earbuds, jeans and outerwear coat. She was NOT going to get any guest questions - no one could have known she was on the clock.
One huddle this week the STL did mention shirts should be SOLID red/no logo...... but we were expecting a ‘visit’ the next day.
Stated and enforced are two different things.

I can wear a black hoodie and get stopped by a guest off the clock. My vendors who don't wear uniforms will be asked where stuff it. Just saying....
Maybe I just look unapproachable when I'm off the clock? I don't think I look like a total grouch, but I can't remember a guest ever asking me for help when I'm off the clock. And they ask all the time when I'm obviously on (working a u-boat).

I noticed that some people at my store wear black shirts. They walk around grabbing stuff off shelves (so it can be shipped out). It's funny that I've been here for so long and I'm kind of ignorant (willfully) about the other departments besides FLOW.

I noticed that some people at my store wear black shirts. They walk around grabbing stuff off shelves (so it can be shipped out). It's funny that I've been here for so long and I'm kind of ignorant (willfully) about the other departments besides FLOW.
Sometimes during the Black Friday/4th quarter madness OPU/SFS TMs are allowed to wear black shirts as camouflage to hide in plain sight from the guests.😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back