Weekend Differential Pay?

There isnt a right answer for weekends. Obviously it's retail and weekends are the busiest days. Back when weekend availability being a must for a job it allowed more tms to be off on weekends as they could rotate. If you want a weekend off just request it. It's going to be the easiest way to have one. If the weekend differential is applied it may drive incentive for tms work and atleast it's a little bonus for the tms regularly work them.
I know I can request off weekends but, it is nice to once in a while get a weekend off without requesting.

I know I can request off weekends but, it is nice to once in a while get a weekend off without requesting.
Target should do schedules two weeks a time and allow an occasional weekend off.

They now give the TLs every other weekend off because we were loosing too many.

They told us today that there's other possible prizes too. Movie tickets, a tv, etc
They keep asking what incentives we'd like. My answer is always the same: raise my pay or give me an extra break. (I don't want to leave early... I don't get paid for that, but I do get paid for that break time and it costs less than a coffee from SB which I have to chug in 15 minutes) Of course, I'd take the tv with a gift receipt to return it for $$.

it is nice to once in a while get a weekend off without requesting.
This happened for us last year during December - the TL writing the schedules for GM gave every TM who normally works the weekends a Saturday or Sunday off in the weeks leading up to Christmas (not the whole weekend). Truthfully, it was a little weird for me - so weird that my next door neighbors texted to make sure I wasn't sick because they never, ever see my car in the driveway on Saturday mornings.

5 trucks a night really.
How many tms for 5 trucks in one night ??
How many doc spaces for those trucks ?
They could have or 4 or 5 docks or do live unload for the last one . It’s not that hard to do 5 trucks a night if you do 2 at once . And you have anywhere between 15-17 . More than that will be in the way . Ams then you have your bulk , your receiver and your runner

Back