Archived Weirdly enough, I sort of miss it (from a former employee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at my target for half a decade. Went from a cart attendant, to doing every job in the front end, to gsa. I finally got fed up with the way things were going in my store and left earlier this year. My new job is great, way less stressful. But in a way I sort of miss the craziness, I miss my old front end team, and in a way I even miss dealing with the guests (never thought I’d say that). Anyway, just expressing my thoughts while its dead at my new job. Maybe its stolkholm syndrome. Any other weirdos on this site lurking even though you’re no longer an employee?

I worked at my target for half a decade. Went from a cart attendant, to doing every job in the front end, to gsa. I finally got fed up with the way things were going in my store and left earlier this year. My new job is great, way less stressful. But in a way I sort of miss the craziness, I miss my old front end team, and in a way I even miss dealing with the guests (never thought I’d say that). Anyway, just expressing my thoughts while its dead at my new job. Maybe its stolkholm syndrome. Any other weirdos on this site lurking even though you’re no longer an employee?
It’s ran and moderated by former employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back