Well Crap

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
I always said I wouldn't let only one ETL make me quit, but I guess I spoke too soon.

At least my timing is perfect!!! This woulda been my 5th year.

And before anyone congratulates me and all that be aware that I didn't want to quit... I like my job. I just can't take their silliness anymore. It was usually happening to other TMs, but as a CA it mostly stayed away from me. However, the silliness has been affecting me more and more and today was IT for me.

I'm not happy but I'll be just fine.

Last edited:
Sorry about that man I also have a shitty ETL whom I avoid at all costs 😂 when I see him walking down the main racetrack I hide in between the fixture racks on softlines or pretend to go in a different direction lolololol but I really hope this asshat doesn’t make me quit. I’m already thinking about transferring

Meh... too old for all that, but thanks. I found out last month that I have inoperable lung cancer, so I'd probably have been winding things down anyway. I was just wanting to keep going at Spot for a while longer. I like meeting all the new people!

I always said I wouldn't only one ETL make me quit, but I guess I spoke too soon.

At least my timing is perfect!!! This woulda been my 5th BF.

And before anyone congratulates me and all that be aware that I didn't want to quit... I like my job. I just can't take their silliness anymore. It was usually happening to other TMs, but as a CA it mostly stayed away from me. However, the silliness has been affecting me more and more and today's batch was IT for me.

I'm not happy but I'll be just fine.

Pushing carts for my homie

Kartman, I am sad to learn, not just about you leaving Spot, but the inoperable lung cancer really the worst thing for you to have to deal with....I'm sorry. Hopefully you have many friends and family where you are to keep you company while you have some relaxing time.....and down the road when you need them for help.

I know you commented that Spot didn't promise a rose garden.....well, they sort of kept the promise....Spot does have all sorts of thorns everywhere!

You could have worn this to work.

trucker-cap-fuck-cancer.jpg

Back