Well Crap

So they didn't ask you to reconsider? Just okay Kartman, don't let the door hit you on the way out?

Oh - that's never been a problem, Buli

No, Anelmi. As I said, the new ETLs just look at me as another warm, easily-replaceable body.

It's all good!

YJt975C.gif

That was supposed to be animated, with the propeller spinning... just pitcher it in your head...

Kartman.....I hear you....while I was fired, I was sent away without the opportunity to say anything to the guests that are regulars......I've been sad over it, but now I think that I'm moving through some of that....can't say that I'm not sad, but I don't have the urge to get dressed to go to work.
I'm not sure how long it will be before most of the hurt goes away.

I was sad for a while, but when I walked into a nearby store and saw those microwaves on the risers, I was so glad to be gone.😂
Christmas ornaments for me. And the smell of candy corn last month reminded me of tearing up end caps, condensing aisles, condensing again. On the other hand there was a group who sang carols while they worked. Miss that. (My singing was banned by the Geneva convention).

Update... it's weird - like breaking up with a girlfriend that you really cared about. I just don't think much about it, but I do miss the TM and even the guests. I will get over it, but I will always miss it.

Overall, it sucks. :(

@Kartman leaving??!!! Ok Target 🎯 Straight lost it’s mind now!!! For them to bother One of the most positive people I know, they are REALLY now going to the shits 💩💩 Double sad 😔 to hear about cancer brother. I’m praying for you. Good luck 🍀 in all you do after 🎯. You deserve happiness Year round!!!

Yea - I've been gone since 20 Nov. I still miss it.

Back