Archived Well I guess I'm going to HR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep getting more and more vehicles that we don't need, lol. And lots of safety fines. That's probably where all our sales go. Oh, and replacing the dock plates!
Seriously though, my backroom is a complete clusterfuck because of all these vehicles coming in during the day. One of my team members fell and got injured and is out on disability. She'll get worker's compensation, but this will just be swept under the rug I bet. It's not safe for the guests either, with all the vehicles and boxes on the salesfloor.

Seriously though, my backroom is a complete clusterfuck because of all these vehicles coming in during the day. One of my team members fell and got injured and is out on disability. She'll get worker's compensation, but this will just be swept under the rug I bet. It's not safe for the guests either, with all the vehicles and boxes on the salesfloor.
Our poor PMT keeps getting more flow vehicles to put together and one day he's looking around in the steel and I hear "Oh sure, they can't send any more Metra carts or two-tiers, but they can send ten more put-back racks, when we only needed two to begin with." And we keep getting more and more flatbeds for no reason.

Our poor PMT keeps getting more flow vehicles to put together and one day he's looking around in the steel and I hear "Oh sure, they can't send any more Metra carts or two-tiers, but they can send ten more put-back racks, when we only needed two to begin with." And we keep getting more and more flatbeds for no reason.
Good luck finding a flatbed in my store. We've switched to pretty much exclusively U-boats.

Many issues with U-boats, I can go on and on about them. Very space inefficient in the backroom, they get shaky and items fall off, they're not big enough for some large carry-out items, etc.

Good luck finding a flatbed in my store. We've switched to pretty much exclusively U-boats.

Many issues with U-boats, I can go on and on about them. Very space inefficient in the backroom, they get shaky and items fall off, they're not big enough for some large carry-out items, etc.
Well that's the thing. We're supposed to be phasing put flatbeds.

So much for "store modernization"! 🙃
That may not be Target's failing. When Kronos first started leadership was all happy about helping us logged in, but we were given the option of continuing to use the physical swap board if we wanted. We "voted" with our pen hands and Kronos died a quick death.

My favorite thing about the seasonals is that like 2/3 don't even last the whole season. Let's hire like 30 new people but not give current TMs the time or resources to train them so they get so fed up that they quit within 3 weeks, and now those hours have been effectively wasted. That sounds like a great plan.
Or CA the current team member that is training them for telling the new team member they're training that we do everything on our own and that you will be breaking down your own pallets and the new team member you're training claims they're pregnant and yet they hired her for a department where she will constantly doing heavy physical work and then she complains on you how you're not being fast fun and friendly, but that is how the whole atmosphere has become at the store especially from the leads/(er)s. Then they claim that another team member heard the convo. That's right. They "heard". You can make up shit for anyone. They have the worst of the worst in charge in the company. People whose power/title goes to their head and they CA you for stupid shit that makes no sense. I would get it if it was something else like actual harassment. But stupid shit like that where you need to grow up already. Grown ass folks bitching and those in charge take their word for it. The whole process is making us experienced workers frustrated and then you nit pick shit expecting us to come in and kiss butt. Fuck you! We come in to make money. We don't even work in the same workcenters and then they side with the fucking bully. What a set up. If you a TL who fucking interviews them for your department then when you know they got a condition or whatever then you don't have them train for some heavy ass shit and then expect the other worker to be a fuckin slave. And especially when the new TM won't even have to work at all where they were training. How about you train them for what they will be actually working, instead of training them for something else. Like what the fuck. Setting up people. You guys lead by example. You have failed me in fast fun and friendly. I haven't heard that term in like three years and now you are telling me and giving me a CA for it. I should give you a CA but it is out of my paygrade. Corporate should give you a CA. Treat your fucking team members how you want them to treat the new people. Your coldness and torture is slowly and steadily killing us psychological, emotionally and even physically. We all should start a class action lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back