MEGATHREAD Welp, masks are back again...

If your store is in a "high risk" area, you'll be required to wear a mask.

Personally, it pisses me off. I did my part -- I got vaccinated, and now I (and others) have to struggle to breathe in a hot and humid environment for 8+ hours -- again.

Fine, I will be stepping off every 45 minutes to an hour in the cash office corridor to catch some air & drink some water like I have done before.

This is yet another reason why I really, truly need to get out of Target.

I guess an upside is that I won't be asked why I'm not smiling.

The vaccine just doesn’t work .

It does work.
The idiots who aren't getting it are a big part of the problem.
Yes, you can get covid especially the variants if you have had the vaccines but unless you have a comorbidity, you won't die and won't suffer long haul problems.
The people dying and over running hospitals AGAIN are the unvaccinated.

It does work.
The idiots who aren't getting it are a big part of the problem.
Yes, you can get covid especially the variants if you have had the vaccines but unless you have a comorbidity, you won't die and won't suffer long haul problems.
The people dying and over running hospitals AGAIN are the unvaccinated.
I got my vaccine for other reasons .but I’m aware it doesn’t work. Otherwise you wouldn’t have all these restrictions .

I got my vaccine for other reasons .but I’m aware it doesn’t work. Otherwise you wouldn’t have all these restrictions .

We wouldn't have all these restrictions if everybody has run out right away and gotten vaccinated like people with common sense.
But no...
It got turned into a political thing and the anti-science nutjobs got a huge platform when the president turned out to be one of them.
We had these same crazy people back when the small pox vaccine came out and when masks were supposed to be worn during the 1918 Flu.
They just didn't have the net and social media platforms to sell their crazy from.
So the percentage of people who went along with it were pretty small.

The vaccine is like a seatbelt.
It won't keep your car from getting in an accident but it will keep you from getting killed if you do.

Look, I got no problems wearing it during certain things like shopping or other things, but if I can put my mask down when not around guests (which is a good chunk of my day as a Tech TM surprisingly), I won't complain after finding out the masks aggravated my eczema slightly. I got vaccinated and I don't see a reason in having it around my face when I'm literally around no one

We wouldn't have all these restrictions if everybody has run out right away and gotten vaccinated like people with common sense.
But no...
It got turned into a political thing and the anti-science nutjobs got a huge platform when the president turned out to be one of them.
We had these same crazy people back when the small pox vaccine came out and when masks were supposed to be worn during the 1918 Flu.
They just didn't have the net and social media platforms to sell their crazy from.
So the percentage of people who went along with it were pretty small.

The vaccine is like a seatbelt.
It won't keep your car from getting in an accident but it will keep you from getting killed if you do.
I get it. Like I said I got mine you know well from previous post that I was waiting for a while but I did end up getting it .

It’s bs imo as a cart attendant with asthma I have a hard time breathing outside, it should be choice not forced. If I am forced to wear a mask outside while fully vaccinated I’ll fight it hard. If we keep masking up for every variant it will never end I feel everyone who has wanted the vaccine has gotten it by now and it’s time we just live with Covid and move the F on let the unvaccinated suffer it’s there choice world can go on with a few less people in it imho

If we had just masked up to begin with (and washed hands), there would be no variants. A virus will not live or mutate without host cells.
Sadly the majority of the world is far from being vaccinated. This could become a rinse and repeat cycle for years.

by just putting the masks back its going to make people doubt in the vaccines in the first place, how is this the land of the free if we keep getting forced to do something? that is not freedom thats being controlled. let us make our own decisions, let the unvaccinated get it and potentially die, i mean death is inevitable and the world will move on, as far as im concerned the world is cleansing itself of the virus that is humanity. Theres something besides the virus behind this i feel. I absolutely will not wear a mask outside in 80 degrees or above while pushing carts and if they want to place me in corrective action or w/e then so be it. im at the point where i don't care anymore

Back