MEGATHREAD Welp, masks are back again...

Have to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated..its a pandemic of the unvaccinated... What stopped polio, smallpox, and measles?? It was a vaccine!..SO antivaxxers.. get your heads out of the ground.. Now Target just needs to turn the AC down !!

Have to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated..its a pandemic of the unvaccinated... What stopped polio, smallpox, and measles?? It was a vaccine!..SO antivaxxers.. get your heads out of the ground.. Now Target just needs to turn the AC down !!
We wear masks not just for those who refuse the vaccine. We also wear one for the sake of those can't be vaccinated. It is frustrating to have to wear one in this heat even though I am vaccinated. However, at the same time, I live in an area with a big surge of new cases and a relatively low percentage of people being vaccinated. I agree with you and think Target either needs to make the stores cooler or allow for reasonable accommodations to make the heat more bearable.

So I just noticed today a vendor in the bulk side of the backroom not wearing a mask. She had it attached somehow to her pocket. I was shocked. I said nothing because she went around the backside to see our receiver, who would say something if necessary. Does Target have a policy requiring vendors to wear a mask?

A quality manager or human resources would say provide a signed doctor's note stating there is a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask.
She may have. No clue. But she flaunted her shown face around the store for a year and was such a bitch about it.

Please clarify what a ‘pita lady‘ is for those of us not in the know.
Pain in the ass.
survival of the fittest. Let them drop dead.

totally kidding.

So I just noticed today a vendor in the bulk side of the backroom not wearing a mask. She had it attached somehow to her pocket. I was shocked. I said nothing because she went around the backside to see our receiver, who would say something if necessary. Does Target have a policy requiring vendors to wear a mask?
I went to urgent care for a COVID test a couple weeks ago and saw a vending machine vender delivering stuff without a mask on. This place has walk in COVID test, and I even heard one patient say they tested positive. This patient was in the waiting room while the vender came in.

In the waiting room? When I had a test anyone either getting a test or having questionable symptoms were told to wait in their vehicle and staff would call them on their phone when it was their turn.

I’ve really enjoyed telling the antivaxxer vendors to put on their damn masks this week. I’ve got one I bet I’ll have to threaten to kick out.

Not only should you kick them out, you should also call their company and report them.

If they are not wearing a mask in Target, I am sure they are not wearing a mask at every other stop they make.

We can tell venders to put a mask on? I knew we weren’t enforcing it with guests, but I really want to tell venders to put one on haha

I’ve really enjoyed telling the antivaxxer vendors to put on their damn masks this week. I’ve got one I bet I’ll have to threaten to kick out.
I have told several and they have pushed back every time. Made them see the ETL and they are still not wearing a mask. Bread vendors, drink vendors, contractors, and more and none of them wear them. I don't understand this unless we really don't have to be wearing them as tms in our store so the policy for vendors does not apply.

I've had no issues telling our Vendors that Target now requires team members and vendors to wear a mask. Thought I might have push back from a couple but it hasn't happen

I have told several and they have pushed back every time. Made them see the ETL and they are still not wearing a mask. Bread vendors, drink vendors, contractors, and more and none of them wear them. I don't understand this unless we really don't have to be wearing them as tms in our store so the policy for vendors does not apply.
Mine are afraid of me so they mostly won’t push it. I have good working relationships but they know I’ll make them drag their boss into my problems.

Today I overheard a couple team members chatting with another on the salesfloor. One says to the other that our GM team lead told her that because we're social distancing now we're not supposed to push from the same vehicle.

This whole time it's me and the listening team member, yes, pushing from two different vehicles, but we're side-by-side because both of our vehicles are filled with baby food that's going to locations down the exact same aisle.

These were the two vehicles that that same team lead told us to push.

Last edited:
Back