MEGATHREAD Welp, masks are back again...

tell that to my ETL, she requires masks on in or outside. and this might sound morbid but the vaccine works to keep people from dying and honestly those who really wanted it have gotten it i feel, let those who are unvaccinated deal with it. human race is killing this planet it could make due with a few thousand less on it. Covid is here to stay and until we realize that this will never stop. stop letting them control you. this is supposed to be the land of the free how is it free when we are forced to do something? should be land of the controlled. i stopped listening to the news or social media long time ago as its twisted to what they want you to hear.
Holy Sh…

Not everyone Children under the age of 12 can’t be vaccinated yet.

and you say “let those who are unvaccinated deal with it”

I get that not everyone likes kids. But that is chilling.

Also, folks who are immune compromised and vaccinated really struggle with the Delta variant. I think of my daughter’s BFF who is 16 and had a transplant at the age of 4. Vaccinated, but forever in danger of this virus.

At this point people are set in their belief. There is no point in arguing because it's just going to be an argument, not a rational exchange of ideas. Eventually we all will have had the Covid. At this point there is no stopping it, only living with it. Do everything you can to protect yourself for as long as you can

“land of the free” with exceptions because you know there’s all sorts of laws about what you can and can’t do. what a weird perspective. should i be allowed to go and drive at 130mph on the highway because it’s the “land of the free”? lmao
Technically it’s only illegal if you get caught lol

Holy Sh…

Not everyone Children under the age of 12 can’t be vaccinated yet.

and you say “let those who are unvaccinated deal with it”

I get that not everyone likes kids. But that is chilling.

Also, folks who are immune compromised and vaccinated really struggle with the Delta variant. I think of my daughter’s BFF who is 16 and had a transplant at the age of 4. Vaccinated, but forever in danger of this virus.
Not my problem then, the parents and immunocompromised should continue to wear masks to keep there kids safe while others who don’t have kids can not worry about masks. But here’s the thing everybody dies someday right? Lol my dad who had Covid still doesn’t want the vaccine and goes mask less wherever possible

Last edited:
That's a great point. @GRC maybe trying different kinds of masks would help, as well as being aware if you are clenching your jaw or tensing up other facial muscles due to the mask.
Or get some of those ear savers. I did because the elastic behind my ears all day was giving me a headache. Those fixed the problem.

two team members quit at my store the 2nd they got asked to put there mask back on. told the ETL to fuck off and walked out.

Good cry babies can go back to mommy who probably still wipes their butt. I am working receiver loading sweep trucks wrapping pallets in a full mask and 90 degree heat back there and don't bitch you can handle it on the salesfloor.

Unless Target has changed the original policy, masks are to be worn when on the clock inside or outside of the building. The policy is available on Workbench.
Ours is required from the moment you step out of your car, until you climb back in to go hone. Only exception is eating or on a smoke break.

Ours is required from the moment you step out of your car, until you climb back in to go hone. Only exception is eating or on a smoke break.
lol i always had my mask around my chin when i was outside never once got caught doing it and this time honeslty don't care. i have asthma im not pushing carts when its 80 or above with a mask on if they write me up so be it plenty of other jobs around here

lol i always had my mask around my chin when i was outside never once got caught doing it and this time honeslty don't care. i have asthma im not pushing carts when its 80 or above with a mask on if they write me up so be it plenty of other jobs around here

Seriously, pick up a pulse oximeter.
They cost like $20.
If you have asthma it's a good thing to have in the house anyway.
Then check you oxygen levels with and without a mask.
Even at 90F I think you will find the mask doesn't make a difference, though the damned temp sure will.

Seriously, pick up a pulse oximeter.
They cost like $20.
If you have asthma it's a good thing to have in the house anyway.
Then check you oxygen levels with and without a mask.
Even at 90F I think you will find the mask doesn't make a difference, though the damned temp sure will.
no need i have the Apple Watch Series 6 which has one built in and my oxygen drops to under 90 with a mask outside where it stays above 90 without the mask on so i have tested it

Apple themselves say the oxygen sensor is not to be relied upon, particularly in cases where you're moving around a lot (say, when you're working).

As it turns out, surgeons and surgical nurses can wear masks just fine and dandy, and have been for decades. For hours, on their feet, under bright lights, in stressful conditions, trying to keep people alive.

All through this pandemic, doctors, nurses, assistants, orderlies, janitors, admins and every other damn person working to keep ungrateful shits alive while dealing with heaps of abuse have been doing so in full PPE.

If they can do it, so you can. Suck it the fuck up.

the amount of sheep in this forum could make a farm i swear lol if biden told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? its the principle that there forcing it upon us without our say. im sorry but ill continue having my mask around my chin when im outside and if they let me go theres plenty of other jobs around here maybe it would give me the shove to actually get a better job

no need i have the Apple Watch Series 6 which has one built in and my oxygen drops to under 90 with a mask outside where it stays above 90 without the mask on so i have tested it

The Apple Watch is for "wellness" not for medical purposes according to Apple.
Mostly because they don't want to clear the app with the FDA.

Plus if Biden started saying the stupid shit that The Tice Impeached 45 was saying, I'd be just as pissed at him.
I don't care who the person is, I want them to be at least half way intelligent and I will settle for half way these days.

Because it takes the reading from your wrist it isn't as accurate as a single purpose one that fits to your fingertip.

Back