Archived What am I suppose to do in the fitting room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title is self explanatory?
I've been doing hardlines every day and now I'm randomly scheduled for fitting room? What exactly am I suppose to do? Answer calls, do abandons, is that all I'm suppose to do the whole time?

Check with your TL or LOD when you punch in. You may be assigned to the fitting room, or they may just be charging your hours to that workcenter and having you do your usual job.

You answer calls, transfer to the right department. Overhead names for pharmacy if their needed back. Hourly stall checks. Take care all of those clothes while going to guest service every 30-60 minutes to get a cart of clothes. Just keep working those clothes out and running them.
Then you have to squeeze in doing DPCIs and repacks.

Title is self explanatory?
I've been doing hardlines every day and now I'm randomly scheduled for fitting room? What exactly am I suppose to do? Answer calls, do abandons, is that all I'm suppose to do the whole time?

I work in softlines at a low volume store and what my day consists of is grabbing go backs from guest services, taking them down to the fitting room, checking the fitting room stalls, sorting out the clothes into different departments and carts, and then going to a section to put clothes away and zone. During the day when it's super slow I usually repackage and clean up the fitting room area. I've never actually stayed all day in the fitting room because of our low volume, and I haven't transferred calls but that's only because no one's showed me how.

Also, you might not actually be working the fitting room. A couple of times I've been scheduled for hardlines (which I've never done before) and I'm really working in softlines. My best advice is to just stay on top of things and don't get behind. Other than that you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back