Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerson portable ice maker: $41 from $160. I know it was $100 on sale a few months ago but it's a steal at $41.

Wooden-looking floor lamp: $18 from $70.

at any price this looks like a bargain to me, what aisle is this in,,,, perhaps A46 ??

11909316_944285162312632_953340852_n.jpg

Got myself a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2 for 30 dollars since it was 50% off on Cartwheel a while back + TM discount and red card mmmmmm

Such a nice and comfy pair

Also lunachables were on sale for a dollar and 10% off on cartwheel and with my discounts that was a very satisfying lunch

I just checked out the tvs here. There's a 40 inch I can get for about 200 bucks and I'm sure as hell jumping on that after work

If it's Vizio, Samsung or RCA it's a good deal.
Avoid Element & GE like the plague; those ALWAYS came back defective.

If it's Vizio, Samsung or RCA it's a good deal.
Avoid Element & GE like the plague; those ALWAYS came back defective.
Made the trek back to electronics and it's Westinghouse aka I've never heard of it

fffff I knew it was too good to be...well good. I saw some more tvs being put up hopefully one is good. I've had a limited edition WiiU for almost 3 yrs that I haven't played ONCE because I never had a tv (but damn if I was gonna miss a Zelda WiiU)

Magnavox is also a good brand.
We've had a Vizio for several years that's been great.
When I worked at the service desk, the ones that always came back were Element, Westinghouse & GE.
They're also the ones they put out for Black Thurs/Fri.

My mom got one that cratered after 4 mos; exchanged it for Magnavox that she's had 6 yrs.

I just bought a pair of beats solo 2 for $107.98 online. For anyone curious they're the sapphire blue ones and they were $117, and I used my discount on top of that. About 46% off the regular price.

Last edited:
Took advantage of the Cartwheel 40% boot deal yesterday. I don't remember all I saved but it was really decent!

There was a single set of Beats headphones that had been returned but were perfectly fine, would've been like $40 after redcard and employee discount. Decided I didn't need them though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back