Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashi pizzas. 8 for $1.16 each with discount AS IS!

65 dollar camera tripod for 15 bucks!

Two 12lb AF turkeys in a bag, $10 each with discounts. Not as good as two years ago when I got one for around $6 but close enough.

A really nice $160 dollar tree at half price for my sister. I am VERY surprised I managed to snag it during my lunch, considering the day after Christmas we had about 30 people waiting outside our doors before opening that proceeded to rape and pillage mini-seasonal.

Ours was more like a herd mentality: they 'herd' there was gonna be clearance so they 'herded' in & went straight to the back.

Oh, yeh....I thought that was you pushing an overflowing cart! lol

A couple of weeks ago I got an $86 portable DVD player on sale for $42 and then I got 5% off for using my Red Card. That was the deal that literally stopped me in my tracks when I was shopping. I had been wanting a portable DVD player for a while and I finally got it.

Bunn coffee maker 32 bucks down from 109. Seether and Lykke Li CDs for a buck. We also have HR Block Business Deluxe tax software for 64 cents in case you want to do your 2009 taxes. :huh:

We also have HR Block Business Deluxe tax software for 64 cents in case you want to do your 2009 taxes. :huh:

...and the resulting late penalty will wipe out any refunds from 2010 or 2011.

100 bike for 14 bucks.

Freshetta pizza for 89 cents each

bluray player for 23 bucks

50 dollar blankets for 4 bucks

red shirts for 1 dollar

kakki pants for 4 bucks

51 inch tv for 245 bucks

Dyson for $85. The model went clearance, but they forgot to remove it from display. I asked the ETL if I could buy it with an additional 30% discount since all the attachments were missing. (I never trust a tl to give me a discount, seen too many people fired for that) When I got home, I called Dyson and they sent me all the parts free.

I got an a 26" Schwinn bike for $29.99 before Tm discount and red card, was originally $199. When I saw the price, I watched it like a hawk all day to see if anyone else was going to buy it. :excited:

I bought three huge four-packs of ADA accepted Colgate toothpaste for $1.36 each as is. I won't be needing any toothpaste for a while...

Also got a tub of Brummel and Brown margarine for 10 cents before they caught the mistake.

Last edited:
I got a TomTom GPS for like $34. A Xbox 360 (not a slim, but online return) for 75% off.

And I would say my best investment was the Dyson DC25 for like $87?

There are some awesome clearance deals @ Target. Too bad that some Guests like to buy everything and return it, after it doesn't sell on eBay :(

I got a TomTom GPS for like $34. A Xbox 360 (not a slim, but online return) for 75% off.

And I would say my best investment was the Dyson DC25 for like $87?

There are some awesome clearance deals @ Target. Too bad that some Guests like to buy everything and return it, after it doesn't sell on eBay :(

I got that GPS too. Still have it. Got a mountain bike for $8 after the bike guy built it and price change discovered it was salvage and gave it an additional markdown because we had no place to store it. They put it out just as I was punching out!

I've been getting some great deals lately.

12-compartment closet organizer for shoes for $8. SimpleHuman trash can for $30. Black and Decker oscillating multi-tool for $20. Wall art for $11. All 70% off.

Pretty much everything in my kitchen!
Crock pot ( online return ) for $5
Sodastream for $29 ( $20 mail in rebate available : so $9 before Tm discount)
Vacuum sealer for $8 ,and lots of rolls of bags for $1( loved those coupons still attached to the products)
A captain chair ( video whatever ,my teenage son spends his life on it) for roughly $25
A 7 inch under cabinet tv /dvd / radio for $20
Kindles $25 ,and various accesories
Kindle fire for under $90
And a lot more ,but don't remember everything!

I got a $160 microwave(a nice stainless steel Panasonic) that was an returned online item. It had a tiny 1 inch scuff on the front. So it got marked down to $37. That was quite a steal.

they were throwing out a $200 entertainment unit that was a display, they gave it to me for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back