Archived What do you eat at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasso bars!!!!!!! All day and all night!!! Sparkling ice,jelly bellies, corn muffins!!!! Cheeseburgers (mcds) i buy 5 onmonday and heat one up ea day

Those AF Cucumber wraps are yummy but expensive. The ham and Swiss pretzel sandwiches are healthier than them too. I tried the Sriracha chicken sandwiches but did not like the tomato bread; flavors don't pair that well to me.

I still miss the old AF wraps we had in pfresh four or five years ago. Sodium overload, but the chicken Caesar and buffalo chicken ones were tasty.

I've started just having a snack such as M&Ms and then eating lunch at home when I get off (unless I have to work my other job).

Protip: The theater size box of M&Ms in the candy aisle is only $1 and has more inside than the king size pack at the checklanes for $1.39.

Last edited:
Those AF Cucumber wraps are yummy but expensive. The ham and Swiss pretzel sandwiches are healthier than them too. I tried the Sriracha chicken sandwiches but did not like the tomato bread; flavors don't pair that well to me.

I still miss the old AF wraps we had in pfresh four or five years ago. Sodium overload, but the chicken Caesar and buffalo chicken ones were tasty.
oh hell yes those were good as fuck!

Today's Breakroom snack was cereal. I had a nice bowl of Froot Loops!

Since my store is in a mall, there's a variety of food places in the food court that I can eat from. I'm new and have yet to eat in the food court though because I don't feel like spending the money. Since I normally don't eat during my breaks, I make sure to eat right before and right after work. I'll treat myself to some food from the food court soon though, I deserve it. It's been a rough few weeks.

the archer farms salads are fucking delicious holy hell

The discontinued the one I liked.. :(

The AF salads we have now are disgusting and small. The best was the California Chicken Salad which was put together in house. Poppyseed dressing, big chunks of grilled chicken, romaine, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and walnuts. YUM.. SO GOOD! The premade ones are shit. Same with the prebaked cookies and the parfaits. Those parfaits that were made in house were so big and had so much fruit. The cookies would literally melt-in-your-mouth; the chocolate would drip if you broke it in half. I wasn't here for fryer Food Ave, but even from five years ago, Food Ave is a former shell of what it once was.

The AF salads we have now are disgusting and small. The best was the California Chicken Salad which was put together in house. Poppyseed dressing, big chunks of grilled chicken, romaine, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and walnuts. YUM.. SO GOOD! The premade ones are shit. Same with the prebaked cookies and the parfaits. Those parfaits that were made in house were so big and had so much fruit. The cookies would literally melt-in-your-mouth; the chocolate would drip if you broke it in half. I wasn't here for fryer Food Ave, but even from five years ago, Food Ave is a former shell of what it once was.
You are so right about food ave. I started there as a seasonal tm when I first came on board. We had a grill and fryer baskets, a regular wall oven and actually prepared real food. I was more like a short order cook until they remodeled it into Pizza Hut Express. We had soups, awesome nachos, chili, hamburgers and even a secret tm menu. I sure do miss that.

I tried the sriracha turkey or whatever and kinda liked it. I hate that they use the thickest bread ever on all those sandwiches, but other than the thickness, I liked the bread fine. The cheese seemed like a bad choice to me haha.

I'm gonna try to do crockpot fajitas tomorrow for the rest of the week. I hate buying food at work. I spend more and eat shittier. I just got a Lipitor script and I don't wanna be on it for life because I like grapefruit and hate swallowing pills, so I have to try to do better lol. Oh and speaking of things we miss, I miss those primo pizzas that had the buffalo chicken haha. That was super recent, but I wasn't around for all the good stuff you guys are talking about.

You are so right about food ave. I started there as a seasonal tm when I first came on board. We had a grill and fryer baskets, a regular wall oven and actually prepared real food. I was more like a short order cook until they remodeled it into Pizza Hut Express. We had soups, awesome nachos, chili, hamburgers and even a secret tm menu. I sure do miss that.
I miss the nachos and bread bowl soups.

I have become super spoiled by working in a Super. My usual lunch is the Turkey and Havarti from the deli but I'll also get sushi if they have the crunchy shrimp with spicy mayo. All of the salads are pretty tasty so I'll get one of those on occasion. I went through a Bolthouse streak when I would get one of those and a humus snack cup.

I have become super spoiled by working in a Super. My usual lunch is the Turkey and Havarti from the deli but I'll also get sushi if they have the crunchy shrimp with spicy mayo. All of the salads are pretty tasty so I'll get one of those on occasion. I went through a Bolthouse streak when I would get one of those and a humus snack cup.
Your Target sells Sushi?! I work in a Super as well and we don't have sushi :(
I think if I could eat sushi every day at work i wouldn't hate my job.

The Cucumber wraps and Sriracha sandwiches are DELICIOUS

Your Target sells Sushi?! I work in a Super as well and we don't have sushi :(
I think if I could eat sushi every day at work i wouldn't hate my job.

I WANT SUSHI IN MY STORE WE'RE NOT A SUPER BUT OMG THIS SOUNDS DELICIOUS IDK IF IT'S CRAP SUSHI I LOVE SUSHI AAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back