Archived What happens when your TIPP order never arrives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any recourse other than re-ordering? According to the order status, it didn't require any approvals.

Related question: Has anyone been able to order two sets of walkies in one order? (One set = 6 walkies) It was suggested to me that I should order one set at a time, otherwise I'll never get them ... Which I haven't. BTW: I did list our current and necessary walkie count in the order. (Current < Necessary)

As New TM says, mysupp it w/details. They can track it.

in my years of experience, and carefully trying to follow up, most times the message back from mysupport is "The item was delivered XX/XX/XXXX. Please search your backroom for the item, and if you cannot find it, please reorder. So Frustrating!

This is probably not your issue but for us signing folk their are certain types of display (I can think of one knife block for example) that have to be made by the company.
It's in TIPP. you can order it to your hearts content but the d*mn thing isn't going to show up till the company is ready to pump one out which in the one case has been for over nine months.

in my years of experience, and carefully trying to follow up, most times the message back from mysupport is "The item was delivered XX/XX/XXXX. Please search your backroom for the item, and if you cannot find it, please reorder. So Frustrating!

The problem started with you trying to my support anything!! Every time that I have my supported something; such as not receiving any TPC signs for my department for months I was told that They were printed and sent... I don't think that our signing TMs who have been there for years would repeatedly throw them away, especially after I asked them if they had seen any!

Another my support that was sent up from my store was for an item that's description was incorrect (I forget exactly but the issue was with size where shelf tag read lower than actual item) mySupport sent me a response with a print screen of the item description and said that the description matched the description.... well duh item search 22.2 = description 22.2, but the problem is that the item is 23.4oz!!! Which I clearly stated in the message. The guy that responded told me to reply if I had any concerns... only he closed the thread!! I don't mySupport anything anymore! I just bring it up to an exec and they will usually volunteer to mySupport it, that way I don't have to waste my time!

The problem started with you trying to my support anything!! Every time that I have my supported something; such as not receiving any TPC signs for my department for months I was told that They were printed and sent... I don't think that our signing TMs who have been there for years would repeatedly throw them away, especially after I asked them if they had seen any!

Another my support that was sent up from my store was for an item that's description was incorrect (I forget exactly but the issue was with size where shelf tag read lower than actual item) mySupport sent me a response with a print screen of the item description and said that the description matched the description.... well duh item search 22.2 = description 22.2, but the problem is that the item is 23.4oz!!! Which I clearly stated in the message. The guy that responded told me to reply if I had any concerns... only he closed the thread!! I don't mySupport anything anymore! I just bring it up to an exec and they will usually volunteer to mySupport it, that way I don't have to waste my time!

In those cases give them negative feedback. Mysupport treats negative feedback like the stores do red survey scores.

My support is not supportive - just like the help desk is better known as the 'helpless desk'

Is there any recourse other than re-ordering? According to the order status, it didn't require any approvals.

Related question: Has anyone been able to order two sets of walkies in one order? (One set = 6 walkies) It was suggested to me that I should order one set at a time, otherwise I'll never get them ... Which I haven't. BTW: I did list our current and necessary walkie count in the order. (Current < Necessary)
did the capex button accidentally get hit. i have did that a few times. Walkie: you are only allowed to order one set per year without approval, i read on workbench not long ago.

My support is the most un user friendly item there is. I would love to be able to put in a word and it pull something up rather than item not found. or did you mean ..........? I have heard a couple times lately, we will be changing tipp to a different company, or search engine? then if you have to go back an try to find something your ordered in the last couple of months. OUCH.

My support is the most un user friendly item there is. I would love to be able to put in a word and it pull something up rather than item not found. or did you mean ..........? I have heard a couple times lately, we will be changing tipp to a different company, or search engine? then if you have to go back an try to find something your ordered in the last couple of months. OUCH.

My SFT said his boss (DFM?) said something like this too! Scary.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back