Archived What hours and days do you work on flow team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically there is always a trainer assigned.

How much training you'll actually get is up for debate.

I'm sure I'm still being assigned as the trainer to the flow team even though I don't work the unload or wave anymore.

At the very least you'll be paired with someone on the line and shown the ropes. Get as much out of it as you can. My trainer saw that I wasn't having problems stacking a pallet so he went off to bowl. I would have appreciated more help, but I got along just fine by watching and asking questions.

Last edited:
That's good to hear. I will ask my trainer a lot of questions and keep my eyes open.

They told me my trainers name and I found out on my first day that he was the ETL-LOG.

He told another TM to show me how to use a pallet jack and how to read a pick label, and that was about it.

If your training is similar, find a few friendly TMs and ask lots of questions.

They told me my trainers name and I found out on my first day that he was the ETL-LOG.

He told another TM to show me how to use a pallet jack and how to read a pick label, and that was about it.

If your training is similar, find a few friendly TMs and ask lots of questions.
Thanks for the Info. My schedule shows my trainer on Mon,Weds,Friday so hopefully she will be able to help me those 3 days and not get to frustrated lol.

*UPDATE*
Well I had my first day on the Flow team. My trainer was awesome! She was very helpful and Introduced me to the rest of the team. I was asked to stay 30 minutes past my scheduled time so I of coarse did. I think I did pretty well my 1st day! Thanks a lot to those who have helped me with questions I had etc. I'm sure I will have a lot more also.

*UPDATE*
Well I had my first day on the Flow team. My trainer was awesome! She was very helpful and Introduced me to the rest of the team. I was asked to stay 30 minutes past my scheduled time so I of coarse did. I think I did pretty well my 1st day! Thanks a lot to those who have helped me with questions I had etc. I'm sure I will have a lot more also.
Welcome aboard and I am very happy you got a good trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back