Archived What hours and days do you work on flow team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bad news guys. I went to my orientation 10 minutes from the scheduled 9am start. I was told HR went home sick yesterday and someone would call me later today to re-schedule. This HR lady seems to be sick a lot as back when I had my Interview she was sick and before that when I followed up on my phone Interview she was sick also.... I guess I should have expected this seeing as I did not receive a confirmation call yesterday.

If you received a conditional work offer I wouldn't worry too much. My hr had some health problems which kept her in and out of work for what seemed weeks.

If you received a conditional work offer I wouldn't worry too much. My hr had some health problems which kept her in and out of work for what seemed weeks.
Kinda off putting that they didn't call and let me know! I guess I just wait for them to call to reschedule.

Still no call...... I will call them tomorrow If they don't call today. Maybe they forgot about me?

Try calling Monday at about 10am. Most stores only have an HR TM from 8 to 4:30 M-F but it's definitely possible for them to work shorter shifts. If they tell you the HR TM isn't in, ask if you can leave a message for the ETL-HR.

So what happens If lets say I don't call? Do I stay In the system and never get called In or what? lol Will I be fired or eventually be told I'm no longer needed? Just curious what happens with me being in the computer.

So Target FINALY called today. Orientation Is tomorrow. For some reason they acted like I already knew It was tomorrow and were just confirming never said anything about missing my scheduled orientation last week!

So Target FINALY called today. Orientation Is tomorrow. For some reason they acted like I already knew It was tomorrow and were just confirming never said anything about missing my scheduled orientation last week!
The target way....

So I had my orientation today. Went well. My 1st day in next monday at 7:30am-10:30 am than 2 weeks later will be 7:00 am start time. So does this mean my store Is small? I always hear of 4am and 6 am start times.

If you get there at 7 and everyone else is just arriving too, then yes that is a lower volume store.

I always heard it was 6am or 7:30am though, so it could be a 6am start and they just have really staggered starting times for TMs...Or its a 7:30am start but the ETL-LOG likes to sneak in a slightly earlier start.

If the Target I'm at Is a low volume store I would love to see a high volume store. The store always has a decent amount of guests whenever I went In before being hired. We also have Pfresh and Starbucks also for about 2 years now.

A store like yours is probably doing like $18-20 million a year in sales, maybe more. Compared to some ultra high volume overnight stores that do $85 million+ year.

Well that's crazy lol. Another thing I noticed and was told Is on my schedule I have a trainer for my 1st week. Is that normal? I swear everywhere I read that most flow team new hires just get tossed In and It's either sink or swim.....

Well that's crazy lol. Another thing I noticed and was told Is on my schedule I have a trainer for my 1st week. Is that normal? I swear everywhere I read that most flow team new hires just get tossed In and It's either sink or swim.....
The usual misconception is that flow is usually sink or swim but every store I have worked at had a fairly comprehensive training routine. A week sounds about right for side by side training but your trainer will always be close if you have any questions (Only bad question is one that isn't asked!) later on.

The usual misconception is that flow is usually sink or swim but every store I have worked at had a fairly comprehensive training routine. A week sounds about right for side by side training but your trainer will always be close if you have any questions (Only bad question is one that isn't asked!) later on.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back