What is it like working at Target?

I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this post.

JasmineReedTheAuthor.weebly.com
Pay and benefits are good as long as you get scheduled good, But it’s like hell on earth if you work at a store that’s unorganized, lots of drama, lazy workers, lotta bullshit like my store. Cart Attendants get treated like shit most of the time too. It has its good but mostly it sucks.

nbc GIF by Timeless

As far as retail establishments go, it's the big leagues. It helps greatly to have previous retail experience when working here.

I love my job. Decent pay, work I enjoy, and it's super convenient being able to pick up almost anything I need to buy right here, with discounts to boot.

I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this post.

JasmineReedTheAuthor.weebly.com
Working at Target has been a lifelong obsession for me, for better or worse.
Started at the store as my first job ever. Fell in love with Targets logistical processes. Ended up transferring to the closest Target Distribution Center I could after I felt I learned all that I could store side.
Target is a great company to work. Most issue arrise from poor individual management, not company practices and guidelines.

Every Target is nothing but a front to conceal the foul interdimensional rifts between our reality and the twisted nightmarescape of Galt’s Gulch that lurk within. Many unfortunate souls have been lost after straying too deeply into the store and being hired, only to find themselves pulled into the dread unreality of the Gulch and their souls claimed by the Free Market for all eternity

Back