What kind of job could I be working if I’m under the inbound department?

Solution
Inbound = receiving. You’ll probably start with throwing in ART since there’s nothing to know for it, take the box and put it on the conveyor, a few thousand times a day. If you don’t quit after a couple weeks they’ll start training you on building pallets, printing labels, driving a forklift, etc.
Inbound = receiving. You’ll probably start with throwing in ART since there’s nothing to know for it, take the box and put it on the conveyor, a few thousand times a day. If you don’t quit after a couple weeks they’ll start training you on building pallets, printing labels, driving a forklift, etc.
Gotchu ! I start in 2 days so I’ll lyk if I have anymore questions since it’s safe to assume you know a lot about that department going by your name lol

That’s a skill that still hasn’t been achieved by most dc . No shade but who says you can put a Pipo of water on top of a Pipo of paper ? Or any other pallets on paper .
A really dumb person. But that’s not building a pallet. I’m talking about taking boxes of an item, figuring out how they fit best on a pallet for storage and stacking them. PIPO pallets are “built” by the manufacturer, hence the name (Pallet In, Pallet Out).
What you’re talking about is loading a trailer, which is the outbound department. I assure you, the stores are no better at that.

Back