Archived What should I wear to my interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have died laughing, if an applicant came in dressed as Batman! Thanks, Commie! This made my day!

If you're following our backroom unofficial dresses code, black jeans + random black shirt(probably have some band on it) with a red target vest over it.

If you are an internal, khakis and button up red shirt, and nice shoes.
If you are an external, then dress your best.

On one of my last interviews, my ETL-SL/GE railroaded me and decided to interview me without notice for a TL position at the quarter end of a long Food Ave shift. Nothing better than smelling like grease and sweat and having hat hair when interviewing.
I went from a truck unload to an interview with my DTL, I did not look the part.

Doesn't matter what I wore or how I answered the four sacred questions. They had already decided before I even interviewed to move another team lead to backroom and hire an external with a lot of experience to replace the team lead they transferred. I was a naive sucker to think I even had a chance.

Doesn't matter what I wore or how I answered the four sacred questions. They had already decided before I even interviewed to move another team lead to backroom and hire an external with a lot of experience to replace the team lead they transferred. I was a naive sucker to think I even had a chance.
You did try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back