Archived What would you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some customer becomes real pissy like urine in a toilet bowl, and starts filming you whilst yapping about how wrong you are, etc. Would you run from view of the camera, or embrace it for the sake of entertaining a million people for YouTube?

All I'd repeat, in the most corporate-friendly robotic voice possible, is that "I'm sorry [insert sir or ma'am, relevant to the guest] but I am unable to help you. Let me call my manager."

When my manager comes, continue staring into the camera to both establish dominance, scare the guest off, and get me meme status.

Last edited:
Duuuuude I would say hi to my parents qnd brother and great aunt jannie who passed last year and go into a very long winded detail on why she was three times removed while waiting for our etp to get their lazy ass up from their cake eating chair and handle the idiot. Gotta have fun or people get punched.

First, I'd flare my lats, then move into a front double-biceps pose, then finish it off with a side chest pose. Depending on the reaction, I may or may not drop down into a most muscular pose. It depends on how I feel at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back