Archived Whats a new wave cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
our wave is pretty much unsuable right now, and instead of fixing it they said they will buy us a brand new one :\ just curious what one of these buggers costs on average

I have no idea about the waves but I assume they should be a little more than a cart pusher which run around $5,000. When I first heard how much those cost I was blown away!

The average new cost is about $14,500
98073774.gif

But when Spot buys them --- it's usually by the truck load - then distributes them to the regions - then district's
dance.gif

So the unit cost is closer to $12,500-ish
bananaWrench.gif

I have no idea about the waves but I assume they should be a little more than a cart pusher which run around $5,000. When I first heard how much those cost I was blown away!

Holy ************ the cart pushers are $5,000?!

Do PFresh stores get new equipment? We're due for our update after Christmas. Both our Wave and Crown are horrible. Horrible as in service calls every month it seems, Plus the Wave stays on 2 bars at all times, no matter how long it's charged.

Plus the Wave stays on 2 bars at all times, no matter how long it's charged.

On the charger control board there's a dip-switch for wet or dry cell. If the batteries were replaced with wet-cells ( much cheaper ) and if the monkey didn't flip the switch ----- it wont charge properly.
Shock.gif

Or the charging pack needs replacement
a301064d.gif

Or the batteries are shot and wont take / hold a charge
92b54717.gif

We got two of the new ones at the beginning of the year, couldn't be happier.

Do PFresh stores get new equipment? We're due for our update after Christmas. Both our Wave and Crown are horrible. Horrible as in service calls every month it seems, Plus the Wave stays on 2 bars at all times, no matter how long it's charged.
You should be getting 2 new crowns. On wave, your batteries need to be replaced like slave says.

I got one last year. It goes higher than the old one.
the new ones are awesome. I have used them at the planoramas. would have liked to driven it home. do ya think they would have noticed? i am short in the first place, the old ones i think go 8 feet up, the new ones go 10 feet.

We got a "new" one fourth quarter. It was actually refurbished as is completely hinky already. Took three years and a quarter mil estimated in vendor calls/ parts/ labor before we got a new one.

I have pinched my whole hand in the black grate thing.... Never felt so stupid and in so much pain. Felt like I broke every finger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back