Archived What's shakin' bacon?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals,

I'm a Flow TM at a store in MD, and I was recently made "Captain" of the Flow Team at my store. I've been with the company since September, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've been approached several times by my TL and ETL as being on the "fast track" to promotion, so hopefully I'll pass muster, so to speak. I'm a 23 year-old college student when I'm not at Spot, and in 2015 I'm planning to move to SC with my girlfriend, who is also a Flow TM at my store.

I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my life career-wise, but I'm definitely keeping Spot in mind! Hope to get to know you guys better as time goes on!

I don't know how many store they have in your state but you might want to take it out of your profile.
We try to stay anonymous here because Spot doesn't always like the topics discussed and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.

Welcome to The Break Room.

I don't know how many store they have in your state but you might want to take it out of your profile.
We try to stay anonymous here because Spot doesn't always like the topics discussed and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm totally new to this type of forum, so I definitely want to stay anonymous and "toe the line", so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back