Archived What's the coolest thing you've seen or experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHICS DEMANDER

veteran team member/TL & ETL demolisher
I would have to say the STL who said to me "You think your leaders have to do work? Get out of my office while I decide your future with company" and before I could report it or anything the next day big wigs come in and fire him for well being a bad store manager and the new temporary fired/made the leads I complained to old stl about quit.. only thing that would of made it better is if they put up a fight or something where they would be walked out in handcuffs

I would have to say the STL who said to me "You think your leaders have to do work? Get out of my office while I decide your future with company" and before I could report it or anything the next day big wigs come in and fire him for well being a bad store manager and the new temporary fired/made the leads I complained to old stl about quit.. only thing that would of made it better is if they put up a fight or something where they would be walked out in handcuffs
Sorry nobody gets "fired" they "choose another career path" or something else more PC.. but you know if they leave of their own choosing you hear every detail about where they going and etc. WHEN they are fired all the leads are like "we can't talk about it"

The coolest thing I've experienced is walking out of the store on my last day. FREEEEEEE!
Similar to this, the look of shock on the faces of several ETLs and the HR TM who were in TSC when I came in to put in my two weeks. Also the shock on the ETL Log's face when I said how much I was going to be making elsewhere doing practically the same job. Such satisfaction.

Absolutely best moment ever was when the bitciest tl just went beserk on a guest and stormed out. The whole stores mood changed at least for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back