Archived what's the largest transaction you've ever rung up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I had one totaling just under $2500 today. It included FOUR iPads, screen protectors for all of them, and a bunch of other stuff (plus two credit card apps!)

The biggest I remember was around $1,600 on BF, think it was a TV, couple iPods, iPads, Xbox, and Kindles.

I think my largest was somewhere in the 800s, but this was at the lanes - electronics gets WAY more.

$4700

The day with that gift card promotion where if you spent $75 you go the giftcard.

We were told to scan the sheet and give giftcards for every $75 increment. That was a fun time.

62 gift cards. PIssed me off

not often on the lanes but I did have one for $800 and all the items were final markdown clothes,was not happy......

For me, I had one totaling just under $2500 today. It included FOUR iPads, screen protectors for all of them, and a bunch of other stuff (plus two credit card apps!)

At my store, we can not sell more than one iPad per guest. LOD needs to approve for more.

I have repeat guest who comes to me all the time, averaging well over $1500 a transaction, and usually 3-4 carts full of random stuff....not a clue who or what she is buying for.....

Well over $10,000. This was a few years ago at my Super in the South. The guest purchased one of every single piece of furniture in seasonal at full price. Not just one of every piece from one collection, it was one of every piece from EVERY collection. He ended up with like 6 gazebos, 6 patio tables, all the chairs and side tables to go with, rugs, crazy amounts of stuff!

Last year we special ordered 47 kindles for a guest to give to his employees for Xmas. I was the lucky one that got to ring that up! Lol

$7800 in twinkle lights that were used to decorate for an outdoor wedding reception, 2 flats' worth.

My biggest order on the lanes was $1,500 in gift cards and one guest purchased $800 of kids' clothes just for two kids. Her order filled 7 of those big red bags. She told me it was their Christmas gift. $400 per child just for cheap kids' clothes is a lot of clothing!

I take back what I said... rang up over $4,000 in giftcards at guest service once so that an employer could give them to his employees! Not really merchandise or anything, but, still a solid chunk of my annual earnings that some people seem to be able to drop on a daily basis!

A couple of days ago I had a guest buy 100 packs of those 3-pack giftcard set. I hate those things and I was just responding to 1+1 :(

Gift cards are easily the biggest rings. Usually it is small business owners buying gift cards for their employees. I rang 8k the other day and 13,500 A couple of weeks ago.

When you guys ring something up over $2000 and its not a tv. Don't you get kind of fidgety? I get paranoid these days every time someone buys a bunch of giftcards or visa giftcards because it will come back to haunt me in a week by my AP ETL.

Biggest one was around $5,000. Three TV's and some game consoles

But I had a guy come in and buy a load of notebook paper, binders, desks, chairs, and writing instruments to send it back to his town in africa. Paid cash. $2,000 or so. In 20's.

$7,800...

The guy bought several Xbox's, some PS3's, bunch of games and a few controllers.
He owned a hotel nearby, but they ended up calling the security guy over to help me.

Had one that was over $1000 yesterday....$850 or so of it was for...ummm....meds that only MEN take that most insurance doesn't cover:download:

someone's going to have a merry Christmas~LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back