Archived When all your CAs quit the same week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SD/cash. I've been sent out a few times to pull in carts. Most of the time, I'm asked to only get one row as other people are also going to be helping (and I've seen ETLs join in on the fun), but once was sent out for an hour. Fortunately the weather wasn't as ugly as it was this weekend.

We don't ever have a morning cart attendant, so I'm usually snatched away from Guest Service and sent outside to push carts. Perks of being a teenage boy?

I rarely mess with the ladies room. Most of the GSA's are female and it's about impossible for a male to get in there, anyway. They take care of the simple stuff and I do all the rest.

Whenever I did cart attendant, I'd open the door and say "maintenance! Anyone in here?" and get a yes/no answer. Sometimes the lady GSAs or GSTLs would do the checks for me but most of the time it was me, a man, going in and cleaning.

I didn't mind. After a while I stopped caring because it was my job and none of the other CAs did it, they just did mens, family, and pharmacy/asexual bathroom, and the women's never got checked, not even by the GSAs or GSTLs. I just made sure everyone was out and done with their business before closing it off and doing my check/cleaning.

The ladies room is always occupied at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back