Archived When Guests think you're an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
I love how just because I'm a fairly new TM, young, friendly, guests think they can trick me. I frequently catch people trying to hide things in their cart, "Oh and that one too right?:D" and they're like: "OH YEA I'm sorry" (to the fucking 60 dollar item). Or a guest who tries to purchase a gift card with a check, or use coupon fraud on me. Like seriously I am not an idiot. Anyone have similar experiences?

Yep all the time. I had these couponers who knew I was new (back when I was) try to trick me.. Had a 2 dollar coupon for an item but knew the travel size would scan and accept the coupon and then end up getting money for their purchase.. And I busted them hard core and now if they see me on the floor the act like they aren't doing it and if I see them in a new cashiers lane..even though I'm sales floor.. I'll go up and let the cashier know. They love me I'm sure :rolleyes:

Yep all the time. I had these couponers who knew I was new (back when I was) try to trick me.. Had a 2 dollar coupon for an item but knew the travel size would scan and accept the coupon and then end up getting money for their purchase.. And I busted them hard core and now if they see me on the floor the act like they aren't doing it and if I see them in a new cashiers lane..even though I'm sales floor.. I'll go up and let the cashier know. They love me I'm sure :rolleyes:

I wish your store was like mine.. at ours the GSTL's dont give a fuck most of the time and tell us to take it anyways.

That kills me so hard, I've rang up a lady who had a helper to bring up 4 baskets of over $350 of chemicals and shampoo, got a ton of gift cards, and couponed it down to $75... That was before we were allowed to limit their coupons... I didn't let her get by with any that promoted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back