Archived When TMs say that they’re taking their 15 or 30...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only care about getting a response if I’m doing flex orders so I know someone is covering them still

There's one particular old-timer lady that's been there for a quite a few years and eeeeeeeeeeeveryone in the store loves her, so when she says, "This is [her], going on [whatever]" or "...clocking out for the day," like 10 people will respond.

Only to my own team, yes. If other tms I see walking to break, I would also say enjoy instead of using the walkie.

A response isn't necessary unless you think your walkie ain't working properly. Speak loud and clear, don't clip your message, then go on break.

I turn the walkie off immediately after announcing break. I only know if someone says something back because I'm walking by other TMs with walkies on.

Yur doing something wrong.

tHSxndK.gif

I honestly try to avoid announcing breaks anymore. I turn my walkie off right away anyway, but if I’m in the mood I’ll let my coworkers know I’m stepping offstage for my lunch. Otherwise, eh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The less walkie chatter the better. Between all the: going on break, stepping off stage, leaving for the day, approaching goal, what’s your location, come to TSC, LOD to guest service, happy birthday, backup cashier, who’s getting that call box , phone call for toys, team lift carry out.........the list goes on and on all day. Hard to hear guests and even concentrate. Tiring listening to announcements of everyone’s every move.

i enjoy with either “copy, have fun/ enjoy!” only if it is another gsa/ gstl directly telling me, so i can cover. if not specifically said to me, i will not answer.

I always gave a heads up when going on break/meal so someone could respond to phone calls and call boxes in whatever area I was in. LOD usually responded if they weren't busy and then that walkie went off until it was time to go back.

Alec, what is they wait an extra 5 minutes to actually take their break for $200?

"Let me know when your back" = means you are being timed so no time clock theft /no extra few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back