Archived Where do you get your Target apparel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, those msc lady's pants were the worst thing I ever tried on. My body is weird though. At one point (when my butt was smaller) there was a msc men's slim fit chino that fit so amazingly! My store doesn't carry it in store anymore so idk if they still exist. They lasted long too because men's pants seem to be a little tougher.

As a woman whose thighs rub, I haven't found a difference in longevity of cheap pants vs nicer ones. They all rip about a year later, and if I favor a pair over others, they're gonna rip a little sooner. My fave pants died a couple weeks ago and I can tell the others will soon, so I just bought some new pants again. I got the Walmart faded glory straight khaki chino. The fit is pretty good. I'd be useless if I ever wore them without a belt, but it's fine otherwise, and the fabric is very comfy. My wm didn't carry them. I ordered on a whim after I tried the msc khaki, because I liked a faded glory chino a couple years ago. Thought I was ordering the same pants.

When the Cat and Jack came out, I got 5 polos for 18 bucks; 3 black and 2 red. Target pants don't really work for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back