Archived Where my comp shoppers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imared

The HR life for me
Back to the grind for 2015!

Who has started their list for this week yet? I uploaded my new lists and am shocked with how small they are; just a fraction of what they normally are. DH has the car today and the older kids are off from school so I can't run into the store to see if this is an issue or how it is for the week.

Check in, commiserate!

Yes, was surprised how short the shop was for this week (slightly over 300 items). I was expecting a big shop since we haven't done it for 4 weeks. The only thing that may make it more difficult than normal is if Wally is resetting many areas.

I haven't even looked yet to see what I have for this week but will do that today.

Forgot to bring my pda to work today to upload shop so I have no idea how many items I have to do. Was looking forward to the hours. Hope mine is bigger than 300!

I had 300 some items for this week and a little over 600 for the coming week.

My weekly number of items has gone up every week, so I'm happy about that. Cashier and SF hours are so low I'm not getting much in the way of scheduled shifts.
The list for last week and this were terrible in the amount of items not carried. I need to finish my shop this afternoon and it's going to be a struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back