Who handles return to stock at your store?

Most stores I've been to have Guest Service come in 30 minutes early to process it, and some stores have the fulfillment team do it before 9am.

Just curious to see how it works at other stores and what the expectations are.

Thanks.

Flex is responsible for backroom locations and cooler and freezer. GS is responsible for the rest by 9am and throughout the day.

9am goal is kind of stupid considering you can clear all the RTS and then 3 can drop in at 8:55 and it goes red if you don’t get it by 9.

Fulfillment does it all.

Specifically, the flex TL at my store, because apparently TMs aren't supposed to do it, or so she says.
Nevermind that I and a couple other morning people used to do it as soon as we got in.

GS and Cashiers do it. Any type of perishables are damaged out. I am a cashier, in my opinion I don't believe we should be doing it. If we are in the back we can't see if a line is forming.

Why would the perishables be damaged out? You are literally taking them straight from cooler/freezer OPU hold area back to the cooler/freezer locations on the sales floor.

Flex is responsible for backroom locations and cooler and freezer. GS is responsible for the rest by 9am and throughout the day.

9am goal is kind of stupid considering you can clear all the RTS and then 3 can drop in at 8:55 and it goes red if you don’t get it by 9.
The three that drop in won’t be for 9am that day, but the next day. If you’re red it’s because you have potential walked.

We don’t get GS before store opens :(

We have our cleaner do it after finishing their routine and before the store opens. The DU team takes care of anything that drops in during the day. If they are too busy to restock perishables, fulfillment takes care of it. In the worst case scenario where fulfillment is too busy also, we call a market TM to come get it.

GS handles ours, usually they call Market to take Cooler/Freezer reshop since no one is scheduled there before open. If market doesn’t come, it sits in the cooler/freezer until someone from Front End/Market can take them.

Back