Who recently quit at your store?

More softlines and flow team. Dropping like flies.. 40hrs of workload in 20hrs isn't keeping people when they can walk across the street, make more money and work less..

We just had 2 A+A TMs quit w/o notice. I had 11 shifts to fill, so that was exciting. Not as fun as trying to write a 600 hour schedule, though. o_O

so many getting termed and many leaving w/ notice.. can't keep up no more. mainly pissed that two of our plano tms stopped showing up because their ass couldnt handle being screamed at by our etl. our stl expects us (2 plus tl now) to complete a whole worth of 20 hour set within 4 hours... spot becoming real irritating now. I see why new tms don't show up after a week.

OK, sure!!!
beerchug.gif

Hard to keep track... ETL-HR and ETL-AP quit, our receiver of the last three years, a GSTL and every GSA, the last remaining BR/SFS TMs, most of the market team... countless softlines TMs...
Try $15 or better.
Same... I'm eyeing a grocery store that starts $15 overnight. Or any warehouse that starts order pickers and whatnot at like $17.

Our best SLTM quit after four years because she didn't like the new leadership. The whole department is pretty sad because she was really good, very nice and knew everything for SL.....

Was just informed half of the remaining flow team and their team lead quit. That explains more full truck carts and u-boats than usual lurking everywhere today.

Hard to keep track... ETL-HR and ETL-AP quit, our receiver of the last three years, a GSTL and every GSA, the last remaining BR/SFS TMs, most of the market team... countless softlines TMs...

Same... I'm eyeing a grocery store that starts $15 overnight. Or any warehouse that starts order pickers and whatnot at like $17.

I am doing better than that, and have a morning schedule with locations of work and other places I have to go on the daily it just isn't right to quit. And I haven't found the dream gig that would make me screw that up.. :(

What does performancing out an STL or ETL look like? Never seen that at my store. How do you know if that’s why they’re gone? Just mysteriously disappear one day?

I knew my old STL was on the way out when the DTL was at our store pretty much every day from Thanksgiving to New Year’s.

"New leadership" will never run me off. Just wait a bit and it'll be new leadership again before you know it.
Any reason you stay at target. You seem pretty focued and driven and I'm sure you can find something better

Ha. Like what? I'm a retired tree surgeon, no degree, been a sailor, deckhand, bouncer, bar and restaurant manager... and I don't feel like doing any of that now. I'm a few months away from a nice SS check and I'm happy at Spot.

I'm always open to new things. One caveat - I don't want to work hard or a lot.

What ya got???

Ha. Like what? I'm a retired tree surgeon, no degree, been a sailor, deckhand, bouncer, bar and restaurant manager... and I don't feel like doing any of that now. I'm a few months away from a nice SS check and I'm happy at Spot.

What ya got???

Government employee? (Kidding)

What ya got???
But cart attended is like one of the most demanding jobs in teh store

only thing maybe more psychical is unloading the truck

I'm just kinda optimistic for most people who quit, today another tm (plano) but in his two weeks. A lot of us got comfy with target and didn't seriously look for new work but once we did a lot of us found better shit. You could easily get a security job or something for a hospital lot just having a military backgroud. just chill in the car all day lol

Back