Who recently quit at your store?

That's just it - we have the hours, too. It's the new ETL who makes the schedule. They have it in for me because I stood up to them when they were trying to abuse me. I knew this would probably happen but I'm not gonna take any abuse anytime anywhere. My plan is to outlast them.

I saw them arrive - I'll see them go.
I'm in a similar situation, Kartman. Frankly, I could live without my job. I just want to buck them out of spite.

Half our flow team quit on the heals of our idiot ge firing our vml because he stood up to thei racial idiocy for another tm. Oooooh boi is my store going through some shit smh. Two long time tms retired and two more are on their heals. Our ge and her tl pet keep up their crap and they will be out our dtl is onto them being the reason our best people are vanishing. Our vml had no problems telling our dtl the real reason our store is burning alive. Who wants popcorn and a show

Half our flow team quit on the heals of our idiot ge firing our vml because he stood up to thei racial idiocy for another tm. Oooooh boi is my store going through some shit smh. Two long time tms retired and two more are on their heals. Our ge and her tl pet keep up their crap and they will be out our dtl is onto them being the reason our best people are vanishing. Our vml had no problems telling our dtl the real reason our store is burning alive. Who wants popcorn and a show
source.gif

Sounds like you have a couple stories to tell.
CHHwLYo15pEFa

Update: both of our designated truck pushing SL floor TMs have quit after about a couple months of having this role, one without notice.

Probably has something to do with them only getting 5 4 hour shifts a week where they are running around trying to come clean, only to never come clean.

Our etl ge and floor tl are literally going on a firing spree. Easiest wqy to be a target is to do anything that doesnt include smile and nod. Our tl literally asked a person if they were legal and if they could prove it. . .literally. . . You bet your bottom dollar the hotline blew up over that. We all know why our dtl has been living at our store and it doesn have to do with the physical state of things :/ *offers popcorn and soda* the climax of this soap opera is coming!

We have a good team, but I'm getting pretty tired of new hires quitting after 3 weeks.

Most of them complain about hours (despite knowing that their first 2 weeks are training schedules) but have utter shit availability.

Like how am I gonna give you 40 hours a week if you are only available 30 hours a week?

Plus the swap shift board is fill of shifts being added but they don't want to work in the areas we need people.

They recently fired a long timer at my store, and a LOT of people are quitting because of it

Our etl ge and floor tl are literally going on a firing spree. Easiest wqy to be a target is to do anything that doesnt include smile and nod. Our tl literally asked a person if they were legal and if they could prove it. . .literally. . . You bet your bottom dollar the hotline blew up over that. We all know why our dtl has been living at our store and it doesn have to do with the physical state of things :/ *offers popcorn and soda* the climax of this soap opera is coming!
Please tell your hr or stl without delay.

Back