Who recently quit at your store?

Come to my store...we have the hours.
That's just it - we have the hours, too. It's the new ETL who makes the schedule. They have it in for me because I stood up to them when they were trying to abuse me. I knew this would probably happen but I'm not gonna take any abuse anytime anywhere. My plan is to outlast them.

I saw them arrive - I'll see them go.

That's just it - we have the hours, too. It's the new ETL who makes the schedule. They have it in for me because I stood up to them when they were trying to abuse me. I knew this would probably happen but I'm not gonna take any abuse anytime anywhere. My plan is to outlast them.

You are my hero ^_^ the same is happening to me and three other tms at my store. We still work our butts off but dont get hours because we wont play the etls idiotic morally corrupt games. Meanwhile the two little pets who cant get one small insignificant task done continue to get 40hrs. Its ok though we arent mad anymore because our dtl is livid at how our store continues to look because of their poor allocation of talrnt and hours.

We lost three more ling term good employees the last two weeks and 4 newer recruits. We dont even have enough tms to constitute a skeleton crew now le sigh. The sinking ship continues to go down we are runnin out of flotaies

Just to piss them off, pick up shifts in the swap book.
Or, if your hours are that low compared to your average, file for unemployment!

The last I looked my average was 32. We don't have a swap-shift book. That disappeared about the time this ETL arrived.

I come off as a prick because I think it's foolish to waste your life working a low paying retail job where 40 hours a week isn't a possibility. I learned my lesson the hard way by wasting 7 years there. Hate seeing other people make the terrible embarrassing mistake that I made.

This all day and twice on Sunday dude.. I have seen every single ETL in my store turn over at least twice now.. Gone through more STL's than I can count.

I come off as a prick because I think it's foolish to waste your life working a low paying retail job where 40 hours a week isn't a possibility. I learned my lesson the hard way by wasting 7 years there. Hate seeing other people make the terrible embarrassing mistake that I made.

It's not always about the money.. Your mistakes are just that yours. Don't presume that everyone who works under 40hrs wants 40hrs.

My etl log she was a cold bitch and tried to harass me until I threatened her life. Told her I come here to work not for her bullshit and having to do a life sentence for offing her. She got the point

I've worked with a lot of assholes but none I would murder.

At least not yet.

Too much work... just take them night fishing.

aaf_shifty.gif

4 softlines TMs have quit in the last 2-3 months. There’s another one about to put in their 2 weeks too :eek: 1 ETL has also left in the same time frame.

Back