Thought this would be a "fun" little thread

I my store in the last month...

AP
ETL AP
3 BRTMs
2 Plano
1 Fired Food TL
2 more BRTMs

If you've keep up with my shit posting, all out BRTMs have either quit or given notices all due to extremely low hours.

Now our ETL HR just call and asked if we could stay on longer to train replacements with promise of more hours but all of us kinda found other full time jobs cause target wouldn't give us hours so I'm wondering where these new hours are coming from

We're supposed to have "meeting" tommorow to discuss this but I don't think we care at this point

I gotta say my store is good with keeping people, no one's quit in a while

I think we lost a GSA, GStm in the last month

Before that, we lost 2 Beauty Girls.

That's all I can think

This year we got a new STL, ETL HR, Visual Merchandiser, ETL Logistics, ETL salesfloor/GE, Food TL, AP, and many many team members. Everyone is quitting and it seems like before the end of the year all of my leaders might leave. No one is really happy at my store.

Last edited:
We've lost a metric shit-ton of leadership (all levels) since the start of January, with more in their way out. I don't want to get too specific, in case anyone from my district is ease-dropping this, but, you want to talk about "wtf"..

Examining it over the year.

1 ETL-Log, replaced by 1, replaced by another
1 BR-TL quit, replaced by another
1 ETL-GE left, not replaced
1 ETL-HL quit, replaced by 1, also quits
1 ETL-Ops left, replaced by another, moved to ETL-HL
4 VM-TL departures, TL position removed
So many Flow and Early/ON Backroom Team Members quit due to 4 am unload changes and expectations.

Outside the STL and ETL-Consumables, the rest of the leadership < 1 year. Anyone who has more then 1 year experience is just trying their best to remain positive and productive.

DTL quit
STL being performanced out
ETL HR quit
ETL GE quit
ETL Softlines quit
ETL AP termed
APTL termed
Flow TL termed
Hardlines TL termed
VML quit

These are some at the top of my head. All of these have occurred in the past couple months. Our leadership turn over is a joke! Can’t wait for these new hire college executives

As of this past year alone, we’ve gone through an ETL-AP, a PMT, 3 GSTLs, 2 HRTMs, two thirds of flow team (so probably about two dozen flow TMs), a Flow TL, half a dozen softlines TMs, literally a dozen cashiers since the holidays alone, 2 Food Ave TMs, 4 Electronics TMs, at least 3 Market TMs, 4 hardlines TMs, and 2 Beauty TMs. And that’s just the ones I know about. There may be more. It’s a wonder my store hasn’t crashed and burned.

Last edited:
Let's see in the past year we've been through:
14 cashiers
4 gsas
5 or 6 cart attendants
2 gstls
1 hltl
2 sltls
At least 20 hltms
4 style tms
About 20 sltms
3 beauty tms
6 market tms
8 backroom tms
Countless flow tms
And unfortunately no ETLs, but almost all of them are due for transfers. I can't wait for them to leave.

Every single GSA.
Now they use "who is the best of who's left."

They really need to clear house at SBX. There is only one decent TM over there. They can't get a decent person in there to stay. It is a disaster.

All but two of our market TM's. A&A has been a revolving door ever since they implemented the changes. Save for the team leader and one other person that will probably be here until she croaks.

Back