Who recently quit at your store?

Yes, almost full Lead replacement, scary.
More scary - returning to my store after I quit......it will never happen ! I don’t shop there now, always go to another location. When I quit it will be exactly like my high school graduation ........100 % vanished.
NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN
I don’t get the non tm’s on this site all the time.....why waste your time if you’re not even still working here ?????
Because they like us:)

Market TL left with only a couple days notice. They have a family with young kids and no confirmed job lined up, just some tentative offers. Just could not take it anymore.

This will make our 5th Market TL in a little over two years. One was terminated for not meeting expectations (after have their team's hours cut into the bone). The next quit while training at another store, the next quit after only 2 days on the job at our store. The one leaving now was also in the process of being performanced out. The next is rumoured to be an internal lateral move. We will see how it goes.

Store director and HR sit in SD’s office all day and do non target related things all damn day and don’t support the team or even speak to the team so with that... around 25 TM’s have quit in my store in the last 2 months including my ETL GM & Food..

Store director and HR sit in SD’s office all day and do non target related things all damn day and don’t support the team or even speak to the team so with that... around 25 TM’s have quit in my store in the last 2 months including my ETL GM & Food..
Do you guys have a live feed from the SD office, or do you also join them in these “sit ins”

Do you guys have a live feed from the SD office, or do you also join them in these “sit ins”

Ours leave the door open while they pig out on whatever food they had delivered. And any time you call for an SD you get "Go to three" and no matter how badly you need them it will wait until they feel like coming out and dealing with it. They frequently leave the money delivery guys waiting long times where they threaten to leave and only then do they get off their ass and get out and open the door.

Ours leave the door open while they pig out on whatever food they had delivered. And any time you call for an SD you get "Go to three" and no matter how badly you need them it will wait until they feel like coming out and dealing with it. They frequently leave the money delivery guys waiting long times where they threaten to leave and only then do they get off their ass and get out and open the door.
Mine constantly leaves early and takes a lot of Friday’s off. We’re an extremely remote store and we’ll never get a surprise visit because they always stop at another store on the way. I’ll joking give her crap but she reminds me of her unlimited vacation time SDs are allowed

My SD and ETLs are on the floor constantly, pushing, pulling and teaching TMs.

I don’t get the non tm’s on this site all the time.....why waste your time if you’re not even still working here ?????

it's still a community that brought us together through target. I can see what you mean to brand new members who no longer work here but the website still can serve it's many purposes whether intentional or new purposes members have found to anyone ex-TM or current.

the rest of flow that was with me in my 4 years their along with most of the "older" workers. the only one left from when i started is Sabrina. i hope she does well.

Skeleton crew still shrinking. The last Sr. TL just left.
We currently have 2 TL and 1 ETL on the salesfloor right now.
Technically we have APTL, PML and VM - but none of them are any help with the depts/tm/fulfillment/visits
One TL position recently filled, still learning, not ready to be alone. Two promoted, not sent for training yet. Two hired, not sent for training yet. Two openings still.
The two of us are alone for a month or more - I see no summer vacation approved. Hopefully all these new TL can hold their own by 4th quarter !

I can't believe ya'll can keep such an accurate count.

I just don't give a shit.
I was going to say is that info listed somewhere because who keeps a running list on who is fired/leaves? My only objective is to complete what I need to do in order to be able to clock out each day.

Back