Who recently quit at your store?

ETLs quitting on the spot, that's a bad sign...

well she was from hardlines/grocery outside experience so being thrown into clothing was not her deal and the vice was starting to tighten cause of the INF issues with SFS/OPU. It was time for her to clean up her house and she just decided to just move instead. The kicker was that Monday before they knew she was gone her one year award was dropped in her mail box.

well she was from hardlines/grocery outside experience so being thrown into clothing was not her deal and the vice was starting to tighten cause of the INF issues with SFS/OPU. It was time for her to clean up her house and she just decided to just move instead. The kicker was that Monday before they knew she was gone her one year award was dropped in her mail box.

I can see why she bailed. Who wants this kind of stress...

Out of six trainees: one ghosted right after orientation, another lasted one shift before self-terming, another job-abandoned after two weeks, another came from a different dept & hasn't been seen since & the other two are still undergoing training.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

We have been through 6 softlines TL this year. Could I be the only one that knows the problem is the OVERPOWERING VM that none of them could work with ?!
Did NONE of them tell the SD or HR that the VM makes working there a Nightmare !?

My request to ALL people leaving - PLEASE be honest when you tell HR WHY you are leaving !
This has been a “groundhog day” movie....the same thing happening over and over. Ya gotta find and fix the source, not manage the symptoms....over and over again !
same shit, different day. Same issues, different face.
Please fix it. The current one is exhibiting the same symptoms.

We have been through 6 softlines TL this year. Could I be the only one that knows the problem is the OVERPOWERING VM that none of them could work with ?!
Did NONE of them tell the SD or HR that the VM makes working there a Nightmare !?

My request to ALL people leaving - PLEASE be honest when you tell HR WHY you are leaving !
This has been a “groundhog day” movie....the same thing happening over and over. Ya gotta find and fix the source, not manage the symptoms....over and over again !
same shit, different day. Same issues, different face.
Please fix it. The current one is exhibiting the same symptoms.

So many people who quit DO tell them exactly why they are leaving. They also tell them way before they actually leave. Unfortunately the conversations that lead up to quitting are usually discounted. So many people from "leadership", think these conversations are just people blowing off steam They will also ignore complaints and observations if the subject of the issue somehow has great results. It doesn't really matter to them how the results are achieved, just that it makes them look good. Until its too late.
I think the proper request should be to leadership
LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM.

LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM.

Too late, already lost all of the good regulars in SFS. Just me now and 1 other person.

* Mentor in Style - Transferred

* Seasonal SFS TM canned for taking longer than usual15min break periods (hour break lol) and disappearing for long periods of time

* DTL (whatever they call district managers now, I don't really care. I'm using the previous lingo)

Yes, generally speaking. But I have about 20 years of retail experience and my other style lead around 10 so we'll be ok. I just wrote the schedule for all of q4 with HR etl by putting everyone on a set schedule. Our beauty area has a veteran tm of at least 15 years who I status with during all of my shifts and I've started monitoring tech as well. SD and GM etl are watching/directing their backroom/truck processes for any issues. As long as we function as a team we'll be ok. No essential team members have been lost, and we're fully staffed as of last week. The etls will feel it though, they will each have to take on more early morning opens.

Yes, generally speaking. But I have about 20 years of retail experience and my other style lead around 10 so we'll be ok. I just wrote the schedule for all of q4 with HR etl by putting everyone on a set schedule. Our beauty area has a veteran tm of at least 15 years who I status with during all of my shifts and I've started monitoring tech as well. SD and GM etl are watching/directing their backroom/truck processes for any issues. As long as we function as a team we'll be ok. No essential team members have been lost, and we're fully staffed as of last week. The etls will feel it though, they will each have to take on more early morning opens.

Sounds like you should apply for etl

One of our SETLs was either termed or quit, I'm not sure which and no one else I've talked to knows which either. If she was fired, I would say the timing is puzzling as it's obviously the holiday season and it will get busier until January.

The ELT that helped to move away from Target. Not sure when her last day is, but as soon as find out I might start shopping at Target again (not just online).

not from the store I am at but one of the BP/Corporate Drones "retired" like yesterday. Her replacement rolled through the store today. some poor sod asked them for ID they didn't have one yet!?!?!?

Back