Who recently quit at your store?

Just got back from LOA today. While I was gone Gm1TL and GM3TL got fired, and ETLHR transferred to another store. All new hires to fill these positions. One SETL also went out on LOA. Store is now rolling truck regularly, and 7 trucks this week...

Going to be an interesting 4th quarter 🤪
The slope is slippery and we are all beating the drums and no one is listening

A TSS recently quit apparently. For the last two months, he was only working on Saturdays since he got a job at UPS but I heard that he couldn't balance working the two jobs any longer so he put in his two weeks in order to focus on his new job.

So we cannot keep a Starbucks TL. Our really good one finally quit after 15 years at Target over 2 years ago and we’ve gone months without. We’ve had 3 since then and months in between. One guy lasted literally a weekend at my store. The other lasted a few months and gave no notice, just a “hey, i’m done after i clock out today” and the other just quit after like 3ish months.

We also cannot keep a Service and Engagement TL. We should have 4. Currently have 2. It has been almost 2 years of a revolving door for that 3rd spot and 3 people that lasted just over their 90 days before dipping out. I haven’t stopped laughing, but also want to die.

Me! Target was my second job and in August I got an almost $5 an hour raise at my FT job, so it was an obvious choice to quit Target for the second time. I miss the discount most of all.
That and the 401k are only reasons I've not left. Target talks like they are so special because they pay $15 an hour.

I find it disgusting that I've been there 5 years and get same pay as newbies they want me to train.

I used to love Target. I don't anymore.

The pay situation happens everywhere in retail and it's happened for many years. It did at my old job and it's the same way at my husband's food distribution center job.

That and the 401k are only reasons I've not left. Target talks like they are so special because they pay $15 an hour.

I find it disgusting that I've been there 5 years and get same pay as newbies they want me to train.

I used to love Target. I don't anymore.

Anymore it feels like the best way to stay relatively happy at Target is to stop caring and don't bust your ass

Yet another person quit but this time in middle of the shift. He got to 4 in afternoon before he said he fuck it. He was already quitting but dang he couldn't even complete his two weeks. Another woman disappeared months ago. I have no idea what happened to her. Another team member transferred to another department. I don't understand why we keep that damn cafe open if everybody runs for the hills everytime we hire somebody new. Everybody in my store who works cafe hates it. I have never seen a single person that I worked with say they like it. Everyone says they hate it everyone.

Three demoted and transferred...was there something kinky going on that broke nepotism rules?

One of my fulfillment TMs walked out over the weekend, because "they're giving me all the batches with INF, and the TL is bullying me over my INF score"
Well, my dear ex-TM, if you actually checked for the items in the back, on the line, in quarantine, in reshop, other possible floor locations, and not just the one spot your device tells you to look, you probably would've found a good chunk of them.
You could also just, ask one of us to help you look. It's not a bother to me to pause what I'm doing to help look, especially considering a lot of stuff is flexed in weird spots.
Our TL wasn't bullying you either - they're required to have those talks with you considering your INF % was literally always 10%+ and the higher ups were getting on their case about it.

Nevermind that we literally have no control over what items are in a batch, dunno where you got that thought from honestly.

Back