Will I get paid during time off for Covid?

Introvertedqueen

Softlinesqueen
I might have Covid, I’m taking a home test today and was wondering if I do have Covid and needed to take a few days off, how many would that be and would I get paid during the time off that I needed, I only have 6 hours of emergency time and no sick time. But I do have vacation but I wanted to save it for my birthday. I really can’t afford to take off however many days to get better without pay. Someone help! My boyfriend might have Covid too so, two people not getting a pay check sounds like a nightmare right now.

Once you have your positive PCR test, let your HR know and they can help you navigate the next steps for getting set up on LOA and how to get paid.

Just know from others experiences, it may be a lengthy process as Reed Group is swamped with claims.

I might have Covid, I’m taking a home test today and was wondering if I do have Covid and needed to take a few days off, how many would that be and would I get paid during the time off that I needed, I only have 6 hours of emergency time and no sick time. But I do have vacation but I wanted to save it for my birthday. I really can’t afford to take off however many days to get better without pay. Someone help! My boyfriend might have Covid too so, two people not getting a pay check sounds like a nightmare right now.
Didn't the post office send you those home test kits? I thought every house in the United States got three of them.

Something got really screwed up with my mail and I got a grand total of 15 of the darn things! Each of the boxes has two test kits inside so I've got a grand total of 30 of them and I will never ever ever use all of those!

Back when covid was in real high alert mode I believe Target paid if you could prove that you legitimately went to a doctor and had a test taken.

I hope that you and BF are ok!

Back