Will Target lift the mask requirement?

Seriously, and change how you metabolize the food you eat.
Antidepressants are a lifesaver, literally, but they come with some viscous side effects.
For the viscous side effects, I suggest more fiber.....

@Captain Orca - much the same for me re pizza routine, though I tend to stay in the pizza joint to have a cold beer while the pie is being made.....very thin crust, extra Italian sausage, extra cheese. Or go for the Hawaiian, because pineapple on pizza with some bacon from the attic is marvelous!

vaccine is actually mRNA which doesn't actually contain the virus
I don't understand why it’s called a vaccine? Because it is not a vaccine, is mrna wrapped in a fatty coating that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell to become a creator of pathogens. A vaccine must stimulate both the immunity of the person receiving it, but also stop the transmission, and this "vaccine" does not do that. Even CDC was very clear on that . The mrna “vaccine” that will penetrate the cell is not meant to stop transmission. This "vaccine" is a chemical pathogen that has the role of triggering the action of producing chemical pathogens inside the cell. It is not a living system, it is not a biological system, it is a molecular "package". It is a synthetic pathogen not a vaccine.So let’s not call it a vaccine when it doesn’t meet the standards of a vaccine.

Your definition is a lot more restrictive and weirder than the CDC. A vaccine stimulates the immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. How is not important. Exposing the body to a protein specific to a certain disease so that the immune system will murder that protein with extreme prejudice is producing immunity to a specific disease.

I don't understand why it’s called a vaccine? Because it is not a vaccine, is mrna wrapped in a fatty coating that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell to become a creator of pathogens. A vaccine must stimulate both the immunity of the person receiving it, but also stop the transmission, and this "vaccine" does not do that. Even CDC was very clear on that . The mrna “vaccine” that will penetrate the cell is not meant to stop transmission. This "vaccine" is a chemical pathogen that has the role of triggering the action of producing chemical pathogens inside the cell. It is not a living system, it is not a biological system, it is a molecular "package". It is a synthetic pathogen not a vaccine.So let’s not call it a vaccine when it doesn’t meet the standards of a vaccine.
I've seen several definitions of vaccine and none mention stopping transmission.

Definition of vaccine

(CDC) Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

I've seen several definitions of vaccine and none mention stopping transmission.

Definition of vaccine

(CDC) Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

So then it brings me to my question .why should I get a vaccine if I can still transmit the virus to others ? If a vaccine is only intended to build immunity to the disease then I could probably just be fine with getting the virus and build a true immunity to it no?

So then it brings me to my question .why should I get a vaccine if I can still transmit the virus to others ? If a vaccine is only intended to build immunity to the disease then I could probably just be fine with getting the virus and build a true immunity to it no?
If you get the vaccine, you’re less likely to transmit it to others, and it’s especially unlikely that you’ll transmit it to other vaccinated people. And if you do happen to give it to other vaccinated people, it will almost definitely be either an asymptomatic or mild case.

pssst bestie. the shot doesn't actually contain covid if you did more research than Facebook you'd learn that the vaccine is actually mRNA which doesn't actually contain the virus :D

totally agree with @dannyy315 here. Keep politics out of this forum or get out
I think you can respect your fellow coworkers, friends, and family members who choose not to get the shot. Done speaking with ya bro (or sis)

If you get the vaccine, you’re less likely to transmit it to others, and it’s especially unlikely that you’ll transmit it to other vaccinated people. And if you do happen to give it to other vaccinated people, it will almost definitely be either an asymptomatic or mild case.
But you can still transmit it and that’s my point .

One more time for the people that are new or haven't been paying attention,

We are grownups here, or at the very least the moderators expect you to act like fucking grownups.
This means not insulting fellow members of the board.

Does that mean you can be snarky and a bit of an asshole?
Yes, as long as you don't do it at anyone here.
Don't make it personal and I won't have to stop the car.

If you want to get political, there is a fucking thread for that in the Off The Clock Forum.
Please go there but remember the rules are the same.

Play nice or...

425.gif
Thank you, this thread needed this. Wish more men and women on here would respect other people's choices about whether or not to get the vaccine. It's a personal choice. Your body, your choice.

Hopefully the leftist corporate will lift it like almost everyone else has already done it, Covid been over with for months now whether y’all believe it or not. Back to normal everything, everyone back to work, everyone living life like normal as it should. And like they say when things are great, Love to see it. 😍

Well fatties can stop eating so much..their fault...ppl with pre existing conditions is probably mostly due to unhealthy lifestyle and if not...guess what..the vaccine is here. If youre vaccinated and still worried about the virus then why get vaccinated in the first place?
I don’t appreciate you using the term Fattie!!! You think it’s easy to just stop eating so much, it’s not!! I have an addiction to food same as people who abuse alcohol or drugs!!!

Honestly they don't have actual, confirmed, multiple study proof that rises to the level of a natural law that it stops transmission. So rather than say what's going to be an obvious yes, they don't want to say anything that can be used later against them until they get that proof. That's what's been done all alone, information released is fit for a research study than public consumption, everyone gets frustrated because there's an awful lot of words for "I don't know beyond all doubt and I'm scared to make a logical assumption" and have to live with non-answers for ridiculously long times.

Think of the logic. As soon as the virus hits your nose, your immune system is attacking it. It doesn't have time to replicate to a meaningful level. If you don't have the virus in you, how can you possibly pass on what you don't have?

And not all vaccines are mRNA based. Others use a carrier virus.

I mean it doesn’t stop transmission, that was confirmed with the Yankees outbreak. 85% of the team and staff are vaccinated and they had eight cases. All of them but 1 were asymptomatic, the other one was one day of mild symptoms. So it did it’s job. It was also the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is a little less effective

So you would want to get sick, possibly feel like crap, have a headache, cough for days, etc? Possibly need to be hospitalized.... And even if you get Covid, you can get it again. While you may have "true" immunity, you may not be better protected than someone who has "fake" immunity.

So you would want to get sick, possibly feel like crap, have a headache, cough for days, etc? Possibly need to be hospitalized.... And even if you get Covid, you can get it again. While you may have "true" immunity, you may not be better protected than someone who has "fake" immunity.
California has reported 3,620 so-called breakthrough cases of coronavirus infections in people who were fully vaccinated since Jan. 1, state public health officials said Wednesday. Of those cases, at least 150 people were hospitalized and at least 20 died.

Not really a certainty now is it?

Honestly they don't have actual, confirmed, multiple study proof that rises to the level of a natural law that it stops transmission. So rather than say what's going to be an obvious yes, they don't want to say anything that can be used later against them until they get that proof. That's what's been done all alone, information released is fit for a research study than public consumption, everyone gets frustrated because there's an awful lot of words for "I don't know beyond all doubt and I'm scared to make a logical assumption" and have to live with non-answers for ridiculously long times.

Think of the logic. As soon as the virus hits your nose, your immune system is attacking it. It doesn't have time to replicate to a meaningful level. If you don't have the virus in you, how can you possibly pass on what you don't have?

And not all vaccines are mRNA based. Others use a carrier virus.
I agree with you Tessa. I’m sure you already know where I stand with this topic. That’s why I refrain myself engaging in some of the conversations, because people seems to not be able to agree to disagree on here and soon fallows the disrespect of different opinions . I respect everyone’s opinion as well as their desire to do what’s best for them .

California has reported 3,620 so-called breakthrough cases of coronavirus infections in people who were fully vaccinated since Jan. 1, state public health officials said Wednesday. Of those cases, at least 150 people were hospitalized and at least 20 died.

Not really a certainty now is it?
3,620 since January 1 is such a minuscule number compared to the number of infections of unvaccinated people. California reported 1,903 total new cases yesterday alone.

15 million Californians are fully vaccinated and only 20 of them died since January 1. That’s the real take away.

3,620 since January 1 is such a minuscule number compared to the number of infections of unvaccinated people. California reported 1,903 total new cases yesterday alone.

15 million Californians are fully vaccinated and only 20 of them died since January 1. That’s the real take away.
I get what you are saying . But now stop and think about what you said “ only 20 people”. Those 20 people meant a lot to their families too especially since they also thought getting vaccinated will prevent them from dying .

Well fatties can stop eating so much..their fault...ppl with pre existing conditions is probably mostly due to unhealthy lifestyle and if not...guess what..the vaccine is here. If youre vaccinated and still worried about the virus then why get vaccinated in the first place?
Because the vaccine doesn’t prevent it, just reduces the severity, and I have a kid at home with increased risk?

I get what you are saying . But now stop and think about what you said “ only 20 people”. Those 20 people meant a lot to their families too especially since they also thought getting vaccinated will prevent them from dying .
I get that and I don’t want to minimize those 20 deaths, but it’s significantly lower than the number of Californians die in a typical flu season. And of those 20 deaths, state officials said that some of them may have died due to unrelated underlying conditions, they’re looking into that.

I mean they can call it whatever they want, as long as it works lol
I am in this camp. And adding the scientists spend their lives to figure this shit out. I am happy to listen to them when they say "it works here is how it works(stuff I maybe understand) take it." Cause I am old enough to have heard the stories from my mom and grandparents about Polio and when that vaccine hit and how it changed the game for everyone. I know my mother would slap the taste out of my mouth if I said "Naw I will wait to get vaccinated." And she never laid a hand on me, growing up.

Back