WISH TIME

I wish for no overstocking, no back room errors, and no products sent by the DC unless we actually carry it. (Got 1 oddball deodorant recently - not on an upcoming POG, just one of them loose in a repack box. I can flex out electric hair clippers and masks and the endless cases of sanitizer, but it's almost harder to figure out a good spot for 1 little, expensive deodorant.)
I wish TMs with unhelpful attitudes would find other jobs. I wish other DBOs would collect their reshop from the front.
I wish guests wouldn't leave frozen products on a random shelf for me to find the next morning.

Hey all, with Christmas coming I’m thinking about what I want, work-related.
So, if you could have a wish granted, what would it be ?

I’ll start -
“I WISH THE SIGNING POSITION WOULD COME BACK.”

I NEED someone who can :
1. Keep up with the mountains of ISM
2. Build Displays
3. Clean the fixture room

Signing has fallen into the VMG's workload at my store. You should look to see if the same was to happen at your store. They're to do a weekly sign audit as well.

I wish all Target giftcards scanned properly and the access codes on many (but not all) didn't require awkward scratching or peeling.
I wish all of our cash registers and SCO machines were regularly maintained on a weekly basis, with a logbook listing any malfunctions so a tech could actually know precisely what's not been working.
I wish we had additional storage space for overflowing OPU and DU orders, particularly bulky items which end up spilling over into the areas near cash registers and the ATM.

I wish they would stop taking my help from shit ave and putting her in grocery. I wish they would stop screwing up the schedule. I mean really you know one guy is going to college and another person's going on medical leave why are you scheduled them when they can't work.

Signing has fallen into the VMG's workload at my store. You should look to see if the same was to happen at your store. They're to do a weekly sign audit as well.
Ya, this is how my wishes come true - we don’t have a VM !

I wish our bonus could be a gift card instead of taxed on our check.
I also wish the same people not get picked over and over for tm of the month. Its based on how many you cards and many team members don't get recognized.

I wish my OPU queue wasn't filled with pandemic hoarding round 2.
I wish style would actually learn their floor locations and tie their shit to the correct floor pad.
I wish my fulfillment TMs would get it through their heads that the floor is not a proper hold location and that sterlite bins are not bags.

I wish we had more than one working RFID gun

I wish they would stop scheduling me in Tech. My patience for working with stubborn boomers is near the limit.

Have you tried melatonin? My pdoc told me to take it when I stopped being able to sleep, and it worked.

Have you tried melatonin? My pdoc told me to take it when I stopped being able to sleep, and it worked.

I can fall asleep.... I just wake up at least 1x per night. I can usually fall back asleep unless my husband is snoring. :confused:

It all started when I got pregnant about 11 years ago.

Back